• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sandbach Shrimper

Life President⭐
Team just announced on Twitter. Cue the complaints about no Martin.

Southend: Belford, Clohessy, Prosser, Barker, Hills, Hall, Grant, Ferdinand, Timlin, Mohsni, Eastwood.
Subs: Gilbert, Harris, Sawyer, Martin, Benyon

Not happy that Martin is on the bench, can't understand it myself. Martin > Timlin, Ferdidand & Grant.

I don't feel Bilel for Benyon will suddenly bring a sharp change in performance. I'm more than happy to be proved wrong though...

:'(

yet another very different looking line up - just doesn't know who to pick IMO -

Well if he had left it the same that would have made less sense after the last game.

Mohsni for Benyon is fine by me.

Rest of the team is fine if its 442, except the inclusion of Timilin/Grant/Ferdinand.

Should have put in Martin.

No Martin, Prosser and Barker at the back. :unsure: Not the team I would have picked in a must win situation. Set up to hoof it to Bilel. But there you are. Come on people get behind the team. Wish I was there. UTB.

Would have played Martin instead of Kane,maybe PS thinks we look too light like this?.Never like Timlin out wide,hardly ever does what he does best there,IMO

Very nervous, so important tonight for different reasons. Some believe that a win tonight will still keep automatics alive. Others, like myself, believe that a win will help confirm our play-off position. Whatever your opinion a win tonight is vital.

Oh and the legend that is Stan Collymore will build our new stadium if he wins the 500mil yank lottery

@StanCollymore
Main course. Would gift Lionel Messi & Ronaldo to Villa and build the best 25k seated stadium in the world for Southend United.

Just made the kick-off after eating outside on the balcony...........extremely rare for an evening in March .......about 21° at eight-thirty in the evening. Presume it's still warm in England.
RED card for Cheltenham........Timlin down. We're up against ten men..........do I like that???

Just made the kick-off after eating outside on the balcony...........extremely rare for an evening in March .......about 21° at eight-thirty in the evening. Presume it's still warm in England.
RED card for Cheltenham........Timlin down. We're up against ten men..........do I like that???

It's certainly good here and I hope it will be in the Midi too when we drive up on Sunday.10 men sounds good.:thumbsup:

Back