• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Freddie had a good pre-season and has looked fitter and sharper than last year and he still scores goals. However, with this latest injury I'm beginning to wonder whether this will be his last full season with us as a first choice selection. I really hope I'm wrong as he gives us a lot more experience and nous when he is on the pitch, but all good things come to an end eventually. What do you think?

Barry Corr is an example to many that serious or continued injury at the age of 28, 29 or 30 isn't always game over. I think the bigger problem with Freddy is motivation. If he's motivated to overcome this and force his way back into the side then he'll be fine. If he's not then I do worry about him.

Many predicted that we wouldnt get 30+ games out of freddy this season, given previous injuries etc,hence brown and co bringing him off most games obviously trying to manage things, if we can get him fit and scoring again for the christmas period especially it could be a real boost. The real dream would be for him to go goal crazy for the last two months of the season and time our run into the play offs nicely.

Back