• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
We have been kindly donated 3 pairs of tickets for the South Lower for tomorrows game... rather than just give them away to anybody if you know of someone with a child or maybe a couple that would like a pair of these tickets and for some reason cannot afford to go (even though tickets are just a £5 they may still be on a budget)..then let us know and we will help.

Ta.

No takers yet?

Blimey I get more offers than this when I drop my pants.....Just thought I would leave you all with that delightful image for this afternoon :smiles:

If you still got them tomorrow im sure we can find a home for them with some of the guys in the RNA thats if you attending

Shame you didn't text me as there are definitely some kids at school who would have fallen into that category.

Shame you didn't text me as there are definitely some kids at school who would have fallen into that category.

Can you not try to contact a few of the parents maybe? It would be nice if they went to a good cause.

Not now John, I'm at home! Try texting Jackie, she may also have some contacts or alternatively has Firestorm?

If their still going I know a family who recently lost their dad and they have two young son's who sometimes come along to the games but their mum rarely has the money to take them. i could ask them if no one's taken them yet.

If their still going I know a family who recently lost their dad and they have two young son's who sometimes come along to the games but their mum rarely has the money to take them. i could ask them if no one's taken them yet.

They are still free, make that call!

Have you asked Gary, John? If you really want me to I can get on to my dad who will find worthy recipients.

Back