• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Freedman - I So Hope This is True

'Sawbos' confirmed it, so it's invariably true (the guy is a very reliable club insider). As it goes, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

What a pity this news didn't break before Friday's match. It would have been fun to have wound the Sad Os up with this :D

Great decision by Ling there! Incidentally, the OS has a report saying he went off with slight thigh strain and it's hoped he'll be ok for Saturday. Not really surprising the amount of running he's been doing at his age.

'Sawbos' confirmed it, so it's invariably true (the guy is a very reliable club insider). As it goes, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I really feel for you J_S - it must really hurt that your two bob club couldn't pony up the dough, and that DF is as happy as a pig in sh!te playing for the Super Shrimpers and scoring at will, and that you're going to be battling relegation all year, and that.......actually I find it riotous.

As i have mentioned on here before he was always going to stay down south once it was clear we didn't want him, he was apparantly in talks with alot of london clubs such as Millwall and i am glad he chose you. Top player and heres hoping he scores the goals to get you into second place ;)

As i have mentioned on here before he was always going to stay down south once it was clear we didn't want him, he was apparantly in talks with alot of london clubs such as Millwall and i am glad he chose you. Top player and heres hoping he scores the goals to get you into second place ;)

What, behind Oldham?

If anyone is wondering who shrimp is I'll admit to being the guilty party on that one. To be fair though (considering they're Borient fans!) they're a good bunch of lads on that board.

If anyone is wondering who shrimp is I'll admit to being the guilty party on that one. To be fair though (considering they're Borient fans!) they're a good bunch of lads on that board.

and very humourous. Reminds of the old (probably still there) cambridge united & bury rivals forums that were always full of irrelevant but hilarious banter

Back