• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fried breakfast

Napster

No ⭐
Ok, it's breakfast,- imagine you can only have 6 separate items and only 3 of those can be meat. What do you choose?

I'll go for

Fried egg
Sausage
Bacon
Haggis
Hash Brown
Baked Beans

Is someone hungry?
biggrin.gif

Sausage
Black Pudding
Scrambled Eggs
Baked Beans
Hash Browns
Fried Slice

Disappointed to have to leave out me mushrooms and tomatoes though however.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 30 2004,10:27)]Disappointed to have to leave out me mushrooms however.....
I was disappointed to leave out a piece of toast on the side. But them's the breaks.

What about potato waffles? Could they be eaten to break the fast?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 30 2004,10:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 30 2004,10:27)]Disappointed to have to leave out me mushrooms however.....
I was disappointed to leave out a piece of toast on the side. But them's the breaks.

Ahh, i've just changed mine to include a fried slice.....

And, like, Duh! Of course waffles can be had for breakfast - they're waffly versatile!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 30 2004,10:21)]Ok, it's breakfast,- imagine you can only have 6 separate items and only 3 of those can be meat. What do you choose?

I'll go for

Fried egg
Sausage
Bacon
Haggis
Hash Brown
Baked Beans
Sausage
Bacon
Black Pudding
Bubble and Squeak
Grilled Tomato
Fried Egg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 30 2004,10:32)]
[b said:
[b said:

And, like, Duh! Of course waffles can be had for breakfast - they're waffly versatile!
Yeah, but they're different to Belgian waffles- you couldn't have them with ice cream.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 30 2004,10:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 30 2004,10:32)]
[b said:
[b said:

Yeah, but they're different to Belgian waffles- you couldn't have them with ice cream.
There's nothing to stop m,e having potato waffles with Ice cream thank you very much.

And I regularly have them with breakfast, so I'm saying yes, they're potato after all, as are hash browns....

Yep and very nice it is.

Anyway mine would be

Back Bacon not the cr*ppy streaky
Lincolnshire Sausages
Black/White Pudding
Bubble n Squeak
Fried Mushrooms
Fried Tomatoes

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ April 30 2004,10:51)]Yep and very nice it is.

Anyway mine would be

Back Bacon not the cr*ppy streaky
Lincolnshire Sausages
Black/White Pudding
Bubble n Squeak
Fried Mushrooms
Fried Tomatoes
Hold on- that's 7 items. Unless there's a new black and white pudding I've never heard of.

I'm having

Sausage
Black Pudding
Beans
Fried Egg
Toast
Mushrooms

You buying Napster?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 30 2004,11:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ April 30 2004,10:58)]I'm having

Sausage
Black Pudding
Beans
Fried Egg
Toast
Mushrooms

You buying Napster?
Replace everything with toast and maybe.
You're on!

Can I have some butter though please? Could be a touch dry....

Back