• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anybody know if we've got any decent teams lined up for afew friendlies? Be quite good if we have a little tournement involving West Ham and Colchester. If we got a premier league team down in a friendly, to be honest, It wouldnt bother me if we got somebody like Portsmouth down as long as they put out there first team!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mighty Shrimper @ May 03 2004,15:25)]Be quite good if we have a little tournement involving West Ham and Colchester.
After Colchester in pre-season last year it is unlikely that will happen again for a long time.
As for these games, I think we should save them for big competitions. Remember how good that beating Col Ewe feeling was! Lets beat these teams when we're really up for it in a big cup match or something.

West Ham have a tour of Sweden I think so that's that one out of the running.

Would be good to see a team such as Ipswich or Wolves etc down at the Hall.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ May 03 2004,17:46)]West Ham have a tour of Sweden I think so that's that one out of the running.

We had Ipswich at the start of this season.
rock.gif
Would they have another one?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ May 03 2004,18:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ May 03 2004,17:46)]West Ham have a tour of Sweden I think so that's that one out of the running.

We had Ipswich at the start of this season.
rock.gif
Would they have another one?
Who knows? We can but ask.

I'd just like to see some higher quality Division 1 teams play, and Ipswich are relatively close so maybe.

This millwall game not going ahead then? just a rumour?

I would think Crystal Palace would be a good local side to play...

they are so vital these friendlies to form at the start of the season so please pick some good teams..

Back