• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News From OS: New OS and app to launch ahead of new season

You cannot move to wards a proper club with a list of unpaid staff, it’s still smoke n mirrors if it’s doesn’t cause you pain then let’s pretend it’s all good
UTS
Of course not but all steps in the right direction will help to become sustainable so that those things don’t happen in the future. Ron has already proved by not doing these things what happens to staff wages and I dare say although I’m not itk that this has been set up by someone that has no control of the purse strings

Has zero relevance to the takeover
Not overtly, obviously, it’s a new service being invested in though. You don’t find it evenly slightly odd that Ron has opted to do this, now, with money from somewhere while staff go unpaid, in the full knowledge he’d never benefit from the investment and the new ownership might chuck it in the bin and want to do it differently?

All being well we are on the brink of a take over and despite a lot of people's outlook and thoughts business like life is not just black and white, shades of gray not only does a book and film make! Our potential new owners have creditable image and business respectabilty that would encourage prospective service providers to be proactive in working with them prior to any official ratification of a done deal for the club, in other words the risk over reward has been satisfied. I fully understand concerns about certain infustructure seemingly being prioritised before historic debt such as the outstanding wages issue but again it remains a pressure hold on RM to complete the deal asap, any leap of faith by the potential new owners to early settle wages or HMRC before he has signed on the dotted line would only be of detriment to their strength of postion at the present time.

This makes me wonder whether a lot of the things we have been worrying about there being time to do before the new season might already be well progressed… kit, team, food and drink at RH (cleaning and Rentokil too hopefully)…
yes send them 2500 Leicester City supporters back to where they came from . Pesky freeloaders.

Not overtly, obviously, it’s a new service being invested in though. You don’t find it evenly slightly odd that Ron has opted to do this, now, with money from somewhere while staff go unpaid, in the full knowledge he’d never benefit from the investment and the new ownership might chuck it in the bin and want to do it differently?
It's probably costing around the same as we are currently paying for the EFL offering. My guess is that it's cost neutral with some kind of introductory offer.

Maybe there are no costs to pay until the new site design and functionality etc are signed off by whom ever is in charge at the time?

Back