• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

G-man - Marky Gower's 1st goal for Swansea

1 goal in 53 games? Hardly a good return!
Swansea will have hound him out soon just like i did. Just proves i was right all along.

GOWER OUT;)

you dont realise how much you miss something until its gone and we've never replaced Gower, I think Betsy is the only 'winger' we've signed since he left.

Gower was one of my faviourite players to have played for Southend, and I wish him nothing but success. Was delighted when I heard Gower had scored for them at long last.

I had heard a little rumour from a Swansea fan that their new manager didn't rate him, and would have been prepared to offload him. If that was the case, I hope we'd be first in the que.

I had heard a little rumour from a Swansea fan that their new manager didn't rate him, and would have been prepared to offload him. If that was the case, I hope we'd be first in the que.

With any new manager coming in every player has to prove his worth, but he's started 11 games this season, IF he was ever available I'd love to see the G-man back.

Back