• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

George Osborne plan isn't working, say top UK economists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you seriously think that Barnaby is some sort of brave crusader against evil right-wing extremists, rather than a self-important attention whore, then you're a bigger fool than I thought you were.

Why am i thinking of the expression pot kettle black here ?

Because you're an attention whore as well?

It would appear that anyone you disagree with is, ipso facto, an "attention whore".What does that make you?

It would appear that anyone you disagree with is, ipso facto, an "attention whore".What does that make you?

That's my favourite ever post of yours, your skills of argument could only be topped by saying;- 'I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?'

You'll be advocating 'make up, make up, never never break up' next.

It was interesting to hear the Deputy Chairman of the IMF, on Newsnight yesterday evening, telling Paxman that he "hoped" the Coalition's growth forecasts were right.Aren't these people supposed to know?

How can anyone know if a forecast will turn out correct?

That's my favourite ever post of yours, your skills of argument could only be topped by saying;- 'I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?'

You'll be advocating 'make up, make up, never never break up' next.

Um..and your point sir(in the interests of plain English),is...?:unsure:

If you seriously think that Barnaby is some sort of brave crusader against evil right-wing extremists, rather than a self-important attention whore, then you're a bigger fool than I thought you were.

Not very nice to a poor little newbie.

What I've put in bold is not what I said anyway.

Not very nice to a poor little newbie.

What I've put in bold is not what I said anyway.

I'm afraid that seems to be par for the course where the self Styled "King of kings" is concerned,both as regards niceness and also the tactic you mention.I've often wondered how he manages to get away with it.Some people are licenced to insult it would appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back