• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Get Stuffed Cooking programme

Aberdeen Shrimper

Does anyone remember Get Stuffed the cooking programme that used to be on late when you got back from the pub...kind of student cooking style format??

I just got the most surreal e-mail from the guy that owns the production company that made it

I used to live in a big historical old house called Ditchingham House in Suffolk near Bungay that was divided in to 5 flats and he lived in the flat below me. A truly eccentric mad man who i got on with like a house on fire, many an evening sat drinking wine and trying to think up stupid and crazy ideas for TV programmes. I lost contact with him 6 years ago but he tracked me down to let me know that he came across a demo reel with 15 episodes he created called “The Prezie Show” I was in one of the episodes and he wanted to know if I would agree for it to be commissioned as Anglia TV want to run the show late at night on either a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night………………..totally surreal e-mail really as that is a part of my life I have kind of filed in the archives but now my head is full of a thousand different memories.

He is going to send me a copy of the episode i was in, i will whack it on youtube to give you a teaser mate

Back