• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gillingham away

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Just realised this match is actually Easter Monday, wonder why on earth it's scheduled for a 7.45 p.m. kick off then? :unsure:

Just realised this match is actually Easter Monday, wonder why on earth it's scheduled for a 7.45 p.m. kick off then? :unsure:

All evening games have a scheduled start of 7:45 while all Saturdays have 3pm .. the game at Birdbrain Road is the same, but neither game will be an evening kick off i can assure you

All evening games have a scheduled start of 7:45 while all Saturdays have 3pm .. the game at Birdbrain Road is the same, but neither game will be an evening kick off i can assure you

Can't say I've noticed before, Lee, certainly can't remember, just would have expected a BH game to be shown as a 3 p.m. ko.

The first release of fixtures can't seem to cope with anything other than Saturdays KO at 3 & midweek KO at 7:45. Look at Boxing Day (or more likely this year Dec 28), these will be 7:45's as well.

There is a 10 day (I think) period where clubs chop & change, e.g. rescheduling of KO times on international weekends, or a lot of teams move the Saturday before Xmas game to the Friday night and in our usual case we try & move our Easter Saturday game to Good Friday.

Are you talking about OBL too mate ?? :D

dragonstouch_slap.gif

It'll keep Lee, it'll keep!

Col Ewe will I'm sure be moved to 1pm from 3pm, so there will be less alcohol drunk and the police will ask for it to be moved

When will all this be confirmed? I seem to remember alterations to the fixture list (e.g. kick-off times being changed, games randomly being moved from the Saturday to the Friday night) being confirmed about a week after the list was confirmed last year but I could be wrong. Would be helpful to know for buying cheap advance train tickets.

Back