• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think Sammy and Elvis are crocked at present...... back to the drawing board

Oh Crikey ! Ermmmmm..umm...ermmm. How about, they make an amendment to the Matchday Mascot package ?

Full replica kitTwo adult + two child tickets
Car park space
Official Matchday Programme article, profile and picture
Social media coverage
Official Matchday Programme signed by the players
Matchday pre match warm up
Changing room visit
Lead your team out
Souvenir photograph with officials and team captains prior to kick off
+ Play the second half at Centre Back

People laughed when we binned Adam Barratt.... Well they ain't laughing now.

2 days to get a centre half in on loan I think Lenny could be decent there too

Bloody awful match. We looked clueless. Only bright spot, Elvis got his debut and did ok. End of the first month of the season and we've had one decent performance and a long list of injuries. Everyone might be back in a month or so but where will we be in the league by then? Glad we only have a short distance home!

Jokes and knee-jerks aside, we really are going to have to stop signing players with dubious injury records, particularly old
ones, just because on the rare days they are fit they are good at this level. One or two 'champagne' players in the squad who's game time can be managed, I.e. Kightly / Ferdinand, is one thing but not half the squad. We're stuck with them now but the recruitment culture needs to change. We need players who have a track record of 40-plus games a season. Only positive I can see for the weekend is seige mentality often produces surprising results, but it's hard to see the next couple of months being anything but a struggle.

I got spoiled via a mate tonight and ended up in the players lounge !

The very interesting news was Wrights refusal to sign a contract , good midfielder, (Gills top scorer last year ) Pre the match I also saw this on Sky t.v. The strong local rumour is the Essex lad is coming home? Goodbye Lenny?

Harris still very keen on Leonard and has given numerous interviews this week saying one more is coming in.

Back