• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Gillingham V Southend United

That would make more sense to me.

I hope not, Sankofa is a right back by trade, I think we should keep the same back four, but I suppose it's not really possible as sankofa's not in the slightest bit attacking. I don't want to see barrett pushed out to the left again when him and baldwin seem to be forming a partnership there now, having kept a few clean sheets of late.

I hope not, Sankofa is a right back by trade, I think we should keep the same back four, but I suppose it's not really possible as sankofa's not in the slightest bit attacking. I don't want to see barrett pushed out to the left again when him and baldwin seem to be forming a partnership there now, having kept a few clean sheets of late.

I'm not sure Sankofa is a right-back by trade, I think he may actually have played most of his football at centre-back.

Playing Francis on the right means Laurent is then out of position on the left-wing.

What's the radio frequency? I've got 765 MW on, and whilst I wouldn't normally complain about Marvin Gaye's What's Going On, I'd rather listen to the football.

I'm not sure Sankofa is a right-back by trade, I think he may actually have played most of his football at centre-back.

Playing Francis on the right means Laurent is then out of position on the left-wing.

What's the radio frequency? I've got 765 MW on, and whilst I wouldn't normally complain about Marvin Gaye's What's Going On, I'd rather listen to the football.

On second thoughts, What's Going On might be quite apt.

With Sankofa starting at right-back, it means that Simon Francis will push forward down the right wing and Laurent playing down the left flank.

thats from the southend os.
must win this!! come on you yellows!!!

Game commentary starts after the news at 3pm apparently.

I take it that James Walker can't play against us? Bit concerned that Macca is injured, hopefully not serious. Come on you Blues. Chat room peeps?

brother-in-law and family downstairs playing baby-foot...........I'm upstairs with the real thing ...........at the moment. Warm enough to have aperatif outside at lunch time but a slightly chill breeze. O's score against Saints.

Back