• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Girlfriend's 21st Birthday Presents

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
The situation
It is my girlfriend's 21st birthday at the end of the month and I need to sort out her presents. We will have been together for 9 months but very close for 12 months.

What do I wish to spend?
Between £200-£350.

Current Ideas?
I do intend to purchase 21 presents. Therefore there will be some clutter in there. She will become a teacher in September and there will be a few 'boring' but not so to her items in the 21 gifts. I wish to order them so that she opens the worst presents first and best last.

Where will I be for her birthday?
I will be on holiday in Greece whilst it is her birthday. Could I arrange a romantic meal for this day?

What do you recommend?
Ideas for some little gifts I could get for the presents would be welcomed. I am thinking personalised items. Ideas for a more expensive gift. I have been looking at watches.

Your ideas would be welcomed!
I have already thought of taking her up the Oxo Tower ;)

Last edited:
A watch is not a bad idea.
How about something from Tiffany or Links of London, like a bracelet? If you get one that takes charms, then it solves future present buying conundrums too ;)

Or how about some retro SUFC shirts you've already expressed an interest in buying? :p

If you don't want to take her up the Oxo Tower, how about a stroll up Cadbury Avenue?

A watch is not a bad idea.
How about something from Tiffany or Links of London, like a bracelet? If you get one that takes charms, then it solves future present buying conundrums too ;)

Or how about some retro SUFC shirts you've already expressed an interest in buying? :p

If you don't want to take her up the Oxo Tower, how about a stroll up Cadbury Avenue?

Yep for the wedding the Missus was given a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet by an Aunt. At first I thought it was dumb, but now at least I know what I can buy for her!!

21 presents.. hang on while i puke.. take her to paris

I was in france for one of my wifes birthdays and i had a fish and chip supper delivered to her,she loved that along with the hidde gift and flowers .

For that sort of spend I personally would say get one nice present and sneak her to Venice for the weekend. Women love it and you can have a nice weekend too.

Go to Ryanair or Easyjet, get a couple of bog cheap flights to Rome, or get some cheap Eurostar tickets to Paris, book up a hotel for a couple of nights, girlfriend gets a present she never forgets and you get plenty of leeway for going to football.

For that sort of spend I personally would say get one nice present and sneak her to Venice for the weekend. Women love it and you can have a nice weekend too.

Agreed.

Also think that, with all respect, you are being a bit ******* if you are out of the country on her 21st (unless she is with you, that's not clear). I'm sure cancelling that would mean far more to her than any present, and she'll remember it. The money you save on the holiday can go towards a fantastic present and a decent meal.

Defo has to be a 1 off lump of a present, otherwise she is in for a whole load of ***** with the 21 with an average cost of £14. As said, trip away, bit of tom foolery or maybe a nice Mulberry purse or such like.

As a small gift, I was impressed with the quality of this personalised chocolate bar.

The 21 gifts idea is a good one, perhaps stick a mix tape in there too (avoid too cheesy PLEASE!) and use one of these if she is an ipod only kind of person.

A nice bit of silver jewellry always goes down nicely.

Good luck mate!

Ahoy, thanks for the tips. She is indeed on holiday with me so I will be taking her out for a meal and a complete lash up that evening in particular.

As for a trip away, We are already away on her birthday do you think a weekend away as soon as possible or in a few months time for something to her to look forward to? Obviously after the cricket season! Jewellery and a trip away. She visited Rome, Venice etc last summer albeit with her friend, and did Paris with the ex which she knows about. So not sure how either of those would go down?

Well I'm really glad that you are both away together for her birthday, that really wasn't clear and made you sound a bit heartless leaving her alone for her 21st!

I'd go along with the one decent present, the bracelet idea, there are some lovely ones around. If you want to do some silly extras as well then that's ok, but to do 21 presents on the budget you're talking, unless it was all bracelet charms which might get a bit boring, then I think you'd struggle.

As for a trip away, We are already away on her birthday do you think a weekend away as soon as possible or in a few months time for something to her to look forward to? Obviously after the cricket season! Jewellery and a trip away. She visited Rome, Venice etc last summer albeit with her friend, and did Paris with the ex which she knows about. So not sure how either of those would go down?

Simple then, has to be Barcelona...

What about something fun you can both do together in the summer....

Hard to say without knowing her but the Mrs got me windsurfing lessons for fathers day and I cant wait to get started plus she can bring the kids along to watch....Perfect...

You could do Orbing or a trip to that zoo park near Swindon everyone goes on about - Longleat?

Hey there old chap!

Apologies if this comes across as a bit rude, but you strike me as the kind of chap who has great difficulty in satisfying the missus, sexually I mean.

So, either pay someone to give her a good seeing to, or buy her the dildo of her choice.

Look at it this way, at least it'll give her something to do whilst you watch the football.

Kind Regards

Marvellous. Maybe it is the fingers in the back passage but either way I satisfy her. Rest assured.

Back