• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Glen Kamara

Watford are rumoured to be interested in signing him.

Interesting article on him here: https://theathletic.com/2151595/2020/12/08/glen-kamara-rangers-arsenal/

Includes some quotes from Ricky Duncan on how we picked him up and his move to Arsenal.
His loan spell here was weird. It was with a view to a permanent move but I can only imagine it was Duncan who arranged it as the then manager didn’t really seem to fancy him. He played a handful of games, was subbed in seemingly all of them despite looking comfortable. He was just the type of ascending player who was only going to get better with games played that we needed, particularly as I think we moved on from Deegan that summer. How we could do with him now.

Scored a rare goal this afternoon in Rangers’ 6-1 Scottish Premiership defeat of Motherwell at Fir Park:
It was his 6th goal in 200 domestic career appearances in all competitions across his time with Arsenal, Blues, Colchester United, Dundee and Rangers. He’s also scored once in 34 full international caps for Finland.

I've watched them a lot this year and he has turned into such a good player.

So happy to see a youth player of ours achieve what he has tonight. Unbelievable!

Chuffed for the lad. Shows not every player who comes through SUFC in their career is on a downward trajectory!

I would expect him to move on from Rangers in the summer, doesn't seem to quite fit Beale's setup.

Back