• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane Goalkeepers from the last 50 years

There's 54 of them. Only those who started in goal. Any omissions, let us know.
  Spoiler:  
Adam Federici -
is spelt incorrectly in the game so I didn't get that point!!

I think there's also a couple missing:

Spoiler:  
Alex Bass, Ryan Clarke, Kelvin Jack.

Great game though

Last edited by a moderator:
  Spoiler:  
Adam Federici -
is spelt incorrectly in the game so I didn't get that point!!

I think there's also a couple missing:

Spoiler:  
Alex Bass, Ryan Clarke, Kelvin Jack.

Great game though

Kelvin didn't play, did he?
  Spoiler:  
Bass was already included. Added Clarke and edited Federici
. Ta

Spoiler:  
Kelvin didn't play, did he? Bass was already included. Added Clarke and edited Federici.
Ta
Jack didn't play but thought as he was signed by the club surely he counts as a goalkeeper at the club

Great quiz

A few missing
  Spoiler:  
Ryan Clarke the keeper who played when Freddy made his debut, Mel Capelton, Andy Petterson

Should definitely include outfield players who went in goal
  Spoiler:  
Spud, Tes, Tilly, Demi and Gus

Jack didn't play but thought as he was signed by the club surely he counts as a goalkeeper at the club

Great quiz

A few missing
  Spoiler:  
Ryan Clarke the keeper who played when Freddy made his debut, Mel Capelton, Andy Petterson

Should definitely include outfield players who went in goal
  Spoiler:  
Spud, Tes, Tilly, Demi and Gus

RC is included. Not sure if we could include all those who went in goal?

John Burridge, Neville Southall, Mervyn Cawston, John Keeley, Simon Royce, Paul Sansome

From my seat in the south upper always thought his name was Andy noodman but apparently half of the w had fell off his shirt. During his loan spell don't think it was ever corrected

Be interested to know which keeper has the highest percentage of clean sheets amongst their appearances .... Collin has a fair few now.

Keeps crashing on me... frustrating. My computer issue rather than anything else I think. Anyway, I reckon I can get all of them but @Napster... Neil Freeman is not coming up and you've missed out Andy Petterson (played 1 game v Carlisle where we gave up a 2-0 lead and also missed a penalty taken by our current head coach). Shrimper-to-be Ritchie Foran grabbed a late equaliser for them IIRC.

Back