• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Goals on SkySports

bluesbloke

Schoolboy
Hey people. Bit of info needed.

As a returnee subscriber to SkySports after a few years, when's the best or more likely time to catch today's goals. Just wondering if SkySports News have a routine they stick to or something.

Good on the Lads, by the way. That's how a radio commentary SHOULD sound  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluesbloke @ Mar. 19 2005,17:24)]Hey people. Bit of info needed.

As a returnee subscriber to SkySports after a few years, when's the best or more likely time to catch today's goals. Just wondering if SkySports News have a routine they stick to or something.

Good on the Lads, by the way. That's how a radio commentary SHOULD sound
biggrin.gif
If you hit it lucky , the goals are on SSN from about 9pm on a Sat night. We've not been on the last few weeks though (echoing our lack of coverage!!).

Your guaranteed bet, is to watch the Football League Review, SS1 at 7pm on a Sun evening (it's repeated too late Sun night & Mon lunchtime). L2 goals are on from approx 7.45pm.

I hope that helps!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Mar. 19 2005,17:27)]If you hit it lucky , the goals are on SSN from about 9pm on a Sat night.  We've not been on the last few weeks though (echoing our lack of coverage!!).
All goals from all divisions are on every Saturday on SNN, by around 9pm though they usually don't have all the goals so just show a selection. If you tune in to SSN at around 11.45pm or at around 45mins past the hour thereafter they usually show the lot from League Two.

If you wait until tomoroow, on SS1 you can see Football League review. It has all the goals from the lower leagues. It starts at 7 and the shrimpers are usually on at about 7.30

southend goals just been shown on sky sports news at 21:45pm

Did they get it right this time? Earlier they showed league 2 and talked through the Southend goals whilst showing footage of QPR!!!

w***ers!

mad.gif

BBC managed to frustrate me immensely by mentioning the top three in League 2 while ignoring us in their round up. I wish someone would tell them that we're right up there too!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Mar. 20 2005,13:11)]BBC managed to frustrate me immensely by mentioning the top three in League 2 while ignoring us in their round up.  I wish someone would tell them that we're right up there too!!
Well, we're fourth! Why would they mention us? We're not in the automatic promotion spots (the top three) ...

WS

Back