• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

God I’m bored...

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
Bored already!!

It’d normally be team news now, but instead I’m getting list of jobs from the Mrs, who knows I’m now at a loose end every Saturday for god knows how long!

Need to get out of the house, things are that desperate, so I’m off out to do some panic buy food shopping

Anyone got anything exciting planned? What the hell are we going to do on Saturdays now??

Tell me about it...Crazy how we take so many things for granted. Im a massive boxing fan and a load of shows have been cancelled alongside all the football. Like you said, what on earth are we meant do? ?

There is one thing to get some football fix, at 5.30 FC Halifax vs Ebbsfleet United is live on BT sport this evening. Ex Shrimpers Michael Timlim, Jermaine McGlashan and Andre Blackman all play for Ebbsfleet.

Buy a copy of Roots To The 92 and have an entertaining read with a heavy Shrimpers twist to while away a few hours. :Clap:

Still going strong nearly four years on, over 1,200 copies sold and all profits now paid to a charity run by a great Shrimper - the Carli Lansley Foundation

Virus free copies available on Amazon:

front - Copy.jpg

:Smile:

Buy a copy of Roots To The 92 and have an entertaining read with a heavy Shrimpers twist to while away a few hours. :Clap:

Still going strong nearly four years on, over 1,200 copies sold and all profits now paid to a charity run by a great Shrimper - the Carli Lansley Foundation

Virus free copies available on Amazon:

View attachment 11692

:Smile:

The bill for your ad is in the post.

Last edited:
Was forced to bet on non-league football today.

Had Notts C, Stockport & Chesterfield in a treble for £5. Cashed out £46 (from a £59 payout)

Transferred those winnings onto the dogs at Romford, with a 1-2-6 straight trio, through the card.

5 races down, no winners so far.

But I’ve got the live feed on SkyBet to watch and a fresh stock of panic bought Bud Lights, so it’s not all bad

Was forced to bet on non-league football today.

Had Notts C, Stockport & Chesterfield in a treble for £5. Cashed out £46 (from a £59 payout)

Transferred those winnings onto the dogs at Romford, with a 1-2-6 straight trio, through the card.

5 races down, no winners so far.

But I’ve got the live feed on SkyBet to watch and a fresh stock of panic bought Bud Lights, so it’s not all bad

At least it saves us all from your normal Saturday night ramblings Nick..... Oh hang on...

• Haha
Reactions: GBJ
I ended up at Tesco with Mrs Bigmolt this afternoon to watch the panic buyers!!! Mad most of them. I spotted about 6/7 regular faces from Southend games in there. The thing that puzzles me most is no bread. They have bakers on site. Can't they just fire up the ovens and bake 2/3/4 times a day. They manage to do that in the rest of Europe.

Saturdays without football just ain’t the same. No matter what you try and replace it with, in my case a long walk avoiding as many hysterical panic buyers as I could. Still walked past a bloke clutching a pack of 9 bog rolls to his chest with a look of pure fear that he was gonna get mugged.

....avoiding as many hysterical panic buyers as I could. Still walked past a bloke clutching a pack of 9 bog rolls to his chest with a look of pure fear that he was gonna get mugged.
in fairness, people buying bog roll now aren’t panic buying. They’re arguably trying to avoid discoloured fingernails in their near future.

Back