• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gold And Sullivan

Napster

No ⭐
take over West Ham. hes just been on SSN, talking about East End values, etc etc, big catchment area, involving Essex, I even thought I caught Southend in there as well. What a cumbubble.

Where did you read that Brettie?
Press Conference at 12.30pm.
All sounds very good if not unrealistic.
West Ham's best chance is keeping Tony Carr to bring through their yoof and not sell them off to bigger clubs.

Interesting one this.
I see they have plans to move West Ham into the Olympic Stadium.
Also welcoming investors such as Fernandes to come back and buy into the club. I don't think that will work! He is an entrepeneur who will not want to play second fiddle!

Yes, apparently (according to Mr. Sullivan), West Ham are not only East London's club, but also the club of Essex.

I would imagine the almost empty trains leaving Southend when they're at home, and the fact that nowadays Southend shirts, hats, scarves and jackets are seen around the town more than the rest put together, is unknown to him.

I think this is one issue which, unusually, Southend and Col Ewe fans agree on.

Whilst I like the passion Southchurch... Essex is unfortunately bigger than Southend!
He is correct. a lot of Essex support West Ham mainly stemming from many Essex bred's families originating from East London.

Back