• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good morning to all Leeds haters

TilsonisaLeedsfan

Schoolboy
A sweet sweet night...best of luck to Southend tonight

What a turnaround from Monday, when we were outplayed...things were so different and we deserved to go through..our big players came through and we wore Carlisle down

particular good morning wishes go to shrimper dan and ozzy-shrimper, and the other vermin on the leeds match thread

I cant remember seeing a match where there was only 1 minute of added time before.

Congratulations on a deserved win last night. Carlisle were exhausted from their efforts at Elland Road and you took advantage.

Enjoy a week of mounting publicity, pressure and expectation that will come to a shattering climax at Wembley on Sunday when Adam Barrett lifts the trophy.

I cant remember seeing a match where there was only 1 minute of added time before.

The Watford Hull game finished bang on 90 minutes ok watford didint exactly have a chance of getting back into it.

i think both carlisle and leeds were preparing for extra time. i thought when leeds got the early goal that Carlisle were just going to fall apart

;-)

make no mistake, the final will be extremely difficult whoever we get...both sides have beaten us this season and it can easily go either way

best of luck tonight

Yes...very surprised about that. As much as we all like to berate Leeds, IF we do get to the final, may the best team win.

Annoying this is, as I particularly like Gary Mac....he is an honest, hardworking and charismatic football gentelman, and will, I believe turn out to be good for Leeds United as a whole......every trait your scummy chairman does not posess!

Anyway...I trust there will be some Leeds fans at the KM tonight to add to our MASSIVE away following tomorrow?! :D

What is it with Leeds and late goals ?

Does everyone else back off in the last few minutes and Leeds keep going or do Leeds just up the work rate ?

As an aside what is the Leeds fans perspective of the book Damned United ?

What is it with Leeds and late goals ?

Does everyone else back off in the last few minutes and Leeds keep going or do Leeds just up the work rate ?

As an aside what is the Leeds fans perspective of the book Damned United ?

I mentioned this somewhere before i think mate, they worked them hard at the start of the season under Gus and we were simply the fittest team in the league. However when he left Wise lost interest Harry Bassett is never going to go running with the players. Wise was rumoured to be spending half an hour a day on the training ground and they were given alot of days off. Having three proper coaches in Gary Mc, Staunton and McDonald they have no time off and have gone back to basics.

Reaction is mixed towards the book. I read it myself and would recommend it to anyone. The key is too take it with a pinch of salt. Did you watch the south bank show? In the film they are making now there will be no Giles character because he sued and the Clough family aren't happy. I didn't realise but the author is a Huddersfield fan and moved abroad because he hates Yorkshire.

Can i also add good luck tonight i truly hope you make it. have a safe trip there and back and enjoy your evening. Oh and look after Jay :)

You got a good win last yet and got to the final but nowt has been won, same for tonights winner too.

our big players came through and we wore Carlisle down

What was up with Beckford last night? Has he been out for a while or just had a bit of an off night? There were at least 3 instances he had the ball, and instead of laying off an easy pass to a Leeds player in a good shooting position, he'd try round 4 Carlisle defenders instead and whack it over the bar...

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait to see the posts from any leeds fans in a few weeks time, or will they be too scared to ever post on here again!!!

Back