• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gothenburg

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Going with the missus for a weekend in a couple of weeks. She doesn't know yet, so no blabbing those of you that know her!...

Anybody been?

I've heard it's lovely, but it's very pricey?

Any places I should visit?

Crimbo markets any cop?

Price of taxi/bus to city centre from City airport?

Any need to learn Swedish?

What's the weather like end of November?

Ta muchly.

Been once mate, how you getting flying?? Also, where from?

*Doesn't batman come from there?

Ryanair out of Stansted mate. Nothing but the best.

If you flying after 12 pm - i'll sort you out with a cheeky lounge if you want, so you can sup a couple of G and T's with the missus, show her a posh time!!

Place is nice, beware, it will be pretty nippy though buddy.

If you flying after 12 pm - i'll sort you out with a cheeky lounge if you want, so you can sup a couple of G and T's with the missus, show her a posh time!!

Place is nice, beware, it will be pretty nippy though buddy.

Yeah 6pm flight pal.

Drop us a text and we sort that out. Nice one!

Yeah eaten a few extra pies this week, so should keep the cold at bay!

I've never been to Gothenburg but have been to Halmstad and Helsingborg and found Sweden to be VERY expensive. I would recommend getting hold of a Lonely Planet and having a browse through there for good places to visit. You should be able to pick one up for under a tenner.

Back