• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gower at 33's

Not bad... might have 50p each way on that!
laugh.gif

I'll get me coat!
sad.gif

Worth an Ayrton I reckon.

Funnily enough that's the same odds I've got a ton on Darlo to win the title (plus £30 each way). Come on you Quakers!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Oct. 15 2004,10:50)]Worth an Ayrton I reckon.  

Funnily enough that's the same odds I've got a ton on Darlo to win the title (plus £30 each way).  Come on you Quakers!
waste of money - they are in form at the moment... it will never last.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ Oct. 15 2004,13:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 15 2004,11:37)]please used www.shrimpersbet.co.uk it makes the Club money
Is Shrimpersbet offfering 33's
rock.gif
Yes. Same thing as bet365 basically. bet365 just run 'skinned' websites for all the Football League teams.

Hmm, shame I couldn't get those odds on Gower to score first against Boston, only got 10-1. Do the odds from the little man in the Shrimpers Bar pre-match come from the same place?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Viking @ Oct. 15 2004,13:25)]Hmm, shame I couldn't get those odds on Gower to score first against Boston, only got 10-1. Do the odds from the little man in the Shrimpers Bar pre-match come from the same place?
No Mark, the company at the ground are Rowland Pridmore, who've got several shops in Essex.

By the way, I'll send a reply soon to that e-mail you sent me the other day
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ Oct. 15 2004,13:17)]waste of money - they are in form at the moment... it will never last.
Perhaps, though as they've now reduced their odds one week later to 12/1 I'd say I got pretty good value. A win over Bury tomorrow could see them well in contention. Incidentally Southend are now the 33/1 shots.

A score on Marky Mark to score first tomorrow plus a cheeky Lady on that and 1-0 win at a tasty 165/1. Never normally touch score/scorer bets but that was hard to resist.

I will definitely be having some of that - thanks for the info.

Now that I've said that, he will, all your bets will come in, and you can all buy me a drink.
biggrin.gif

Gower at 33's? Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, bragged about it, bored everyone to death about it etc...

Shame i missed out last week due to the authorities checking my age due to using a Visa Electron card. w***ers.
mad.gif

I can't see him doing it again this week TBH, but im still going to have to back him just incase he does do it.

Kev

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joolz @ Oct. 15 2004,14:10)]I will definitely be having some of that - thanks for the info.
*MrB seen tearing up now pointless betting slip*

Stick to the corners Judas!

Back