• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The not so mighty Berrichonne got to the final in 2004 which put us in the champions league for a game,oh how we have fallen good luck granners.
Do not suppose you noticed but in the coup de france you dont wear your kit but the kits of the sponors with colors close to your kit.

I like the idea of top sides being forced to play their games away.

Its a good cup not that i would know due to the Berri being not so mighty but this year Limoges drew Lyon and seeing as they only have one stand asked the Berri to put the game on to which they said NO or maybe NON,French football is crazy but i like it.

Looking forward to Rennes v Lyon in March. First taste of french footy in the flesh and at €20 for a ticket not the last.

Gr....Gr...Gr....Gr.....Gr..... Great Granville!

Seriously, am I the only one who thought of making an "Open All Hours" pun? Come on Shrimperzone! :thumbdown:

Just been reading up on your team. Must admit, I'd got the impression from your posts over the years that they were kind of Essex Senior level but I was wrong - similar sort of crowds to Southend United. Allez Berrichonne!

Alas they are more Southend district but they are my team.

Back