• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Graphics Showroom

Not very SUFC-related but I came up with this for another forum's Signature of the Week competition:

Vertical.png

I agree. Not the best as it's not defined enough. A change is due me thinks.

Here's something I've been working on after doing Bobby's gig poster. Kinda tricky mastering the warp and wrap tools to get a texture to wrap around a stock image but you get the idea.

modentourage.jpg

Anyway, that's enough for tonight....

I tried cs4 but my old laptop im using couldn't cope. Its kinda fun anyway getting to the nuts and bolts of image manipulation although its very time consuming. Something very satisfying about getting something right rather than the program doing it all for you.

Some of the stocks are low quality, but I still like it! :)

New, very quick avatar. Shall I use it?

Rooney.png

EDIT: Hover to see it without grey border.

Been hoping to do a Macca one, but the site I get my good quality photos from doesn't have anything below top divisions of each major nation :(

Might do some image scouting later.

EDIT: Done a Lewis Hamilton signature. Too big for here, but I'll resize later.

Hamilton.png

Last edited:
I like that. Simple and clean.

I've been working on this. Fella at work asked me for something futuristic with a dark feel to it. It really was a case of trial and error with the tools and damn frustrating at times.

transformationofsoul.jpg

Needs more work in certain areas so I think I'll persist.

Phil

Last edited:
After playing Asylum on World at War and getting extremely frustrated at dieing all the time I threw the controller down and picked up my Bamboo tablet to calm down a bit. With the game still in my head I thought I'd have a go at setting a scene of my frustration and the setting of the game, ie an asylum and me pulling my hair out. Anyway, referring to a few tutorials and finding the stock images I put this together. Ghost effects are probably the hardest thing I've attempted so far. Multiple layer masks do my head in :D

MentalCase.jpg

Phil

This time I thought I'd have a go at a movie poster and after watching i'Robot AGAIN I decided to give that a go so after nicking, I mean buying :whistling: some stock images and manipulating them a little, adding some of my own touches such as the positioning, lighting, hue and blending etc I came up with this and ya know what, I'm genuinely quite pleased with it. :)

irobotmovieposter1.jpg

If only I could make a living doing this. Beats getting up at 4.30am every day that's for sure :D

Here's a couple of bits I've done for people on different sites, makes so much differenc working with high res images:

9g98op.jpg

MeganFox.jpg

Back