• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Morning All!

I need to ask everyone a little favour ahead of the Macclesfield game… mods please please don’t move this! I havn’t been on in a while as I’ve been blocked at work but I really need your help.

I manage a Sunday League Team and we entered what is known as the ‘Great Football Experiment’. It’s a competition looking for the most passionate Sunday League team in the country… aka a team that is not very good but tries really hard lol. The prize is amazing – its 8 months coaching from Terry Venables, Ray Wilkins and Ray Clemence followed by a match against England Legends!!!

2000 teams entered across the UK and somehow we made the final 3!!! Heres the thing… now it’s down to a public vote… on facebook! Could I ask everyone that’s on facebook to take 10 seconds and click the link below and VOTE IVORY FC...

http://apps.facebook.com/footballvote/

Thanks guys it would really mean a lot to us. We have 4 other STHs in the side and every vote really helps… we are in the lead right now so have a real chance of winning. The prize would be a dream come true!!!

UP THE BLUES

Will

p.s. If you to see how much effort we are putting in check out our samba video used to introduce some of our players:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAD6RZyS1Hw

p.p.s. Please tell all your friends to vote too – we really need your support J

I have voted for you anyway, despite Will Rockett resembling a failed auditionee for The Only Way is Essex.

Looked to me as though he was auditioning as the new Del Boy
All done and voted Shrimply, will get Mrs GYS and GYS Jnr to vote for you as well. Good luck

Can I just say one thing - Will Rockett is a legend. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. A true Southend fan and I recognise the captain too as a Southend fan.

Will good luck pal you have three votes from us.....Good luck mate

Dave

Can I just say one thing - Will Rockett is a legend. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. A true Southend fan and I recognise the captain too as a Southend fan.

Will good luck pal you have three votes from us.....Good luck mate

Dave
ah Thanks Dave... Hope you and the family are all ok mate!

to be fair... Dressing up in that silly suit I deserve some stick!!!

Thanks for your votes guys. COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

:)

You've now got my vote. At this time you have 50% of all the votes! Good luck. Maybe when (note when, not if) you win, you can get the team down to Roots Hall to be presented to the crowd?
Good luck

You've now got my vote. At this time you have 50% of all the votes! Good luck. Maybe when (note when, not if) you win, you can get the team down to Roots Hall to be presented to the crowd?
Good luck

Half time. I like it... when! lol. I'd love to do that! I wonder if anyone has a contact at the club who may be able to help my Essex boys get some more votes???

Looks like it's going to be between Ivory FC - Billericay 45% and Brookvale Social Club 39%. Ivory FC could do with a few more votes.
When does the voting end?

Back