• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Grimsby Ticket

Found this on the Grimsby official website while I was checking if they had any ticket news about next Saturday.

Blundell Park Tour

Just wondered why we don't have anything like it on our official FLPTV site? Scriv?

From their figures the away stand holds 1,913 with an additional 328 corner seats available, totalling 2,241 which give or take a couple is what was quoted earlier.

Oh how I love "tickets hassle", reminds me of Saturday mornings in the mid90s scrambling for Oasis tickets

ahhh didums
Bless his little cottons

tounge.gif

OS again... according my brother (in the club shop today... as previously mentioned on another thread)... tickets are in the club shop... and it is designated seating.

Chaps if you are bothered about designated seating get all your cronies together and arrange something before Thursday.

Are you really saying that if you cant sit with your chums you wont be going?

Just do what Ginge done at Oxford, should be fine.
biggrin.gif

Are we really going to take 2,000 to Grimsby.
It is normally only about a hundred.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gazzacat42 @ April 26 2005,12:55)]Are we really going to take 2,000 to Grimsby.
It is normally only about a hundred.
Can you really see us taking only a hundred when (regardless of Saturday's result) there is guaranteed to be promotion, the title or maybe even BOTH still up for grabs on the last day?!!!

We'll comfortably sell our allocation and we could probably sell more if we are offered them.

FULL STEAM AHEAD CLEETHORPES!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 27 2005,13:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katecat @ April 27 2005,13:13)]Anybody know how many have been sold so far?
a lot.
1 adult and 3 concessions to the idiot in the Kilt......

Will there be any left tomorrow though? Or am I going to have to climb a tree or something to see the game?

SiaK, are you a season ticket holder?

I don't hold much hope for there being many tickets left over for us non-season ticket holders. Looks as if there could be a fair few Shrimpers in the home end.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ April 26 2005,13:25)]We'll comfortably sell our allocation and we could probably sell more if we are offered them.

FULL STEAM AHEAD CLEETHORPES!!  
tounge.gif
You reckon? Yes it's a big game, but it's also a fair old trek.

We took 1,900 to Oxford but that's appreciably closer....

Having said that, I'll be getting my ticket tomorrow afternoon, just in case!

Back