• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Grimsby Town v Southend United

6 goals in 11 games for Humps, I believe.

Remember when people said he wasn't good enough because he didn't track back enough :Dim:
He's happy at Rochdale. Don't think he ever really settled with us and it didn't help that we were lurching from one crisis to another. Blame was being laid all over the place and he wasn't the most deserving by a long stretch. Just a young lad trying to make his way in the game. Glad we parted ways in the end. I know he scored that goal and is a good player but he's one of those that just reminds me of the bad times.

He's happy at Rochdale. Don't think he ever really settled with us and it didn't help that we were lurching from one crisis to another. Blame was being laid all over the place and he wasn't the most deserving by a long stretch. Just a young lad trying to make his way in the game. Glad we parted ways in the end. I know he scored that goal and is a good player but he's one of those that just reminds me of the bad times.

Agree to disagree about him leaving, but agree with the rest.

His talent and potential was obvious from the get go. He had a 1-in-3 goal scoring ratio for us, despite the fact we were one of the worst teams in English professional football.

£240k is looking like an absolute steal for Rochdale

Very disappointed with today's result, Nice to see another clean sheet but the midfield still woefully lacks creativity and it's still a struggle to see where goals are going to come from, The XI that ended the game have just three goals between them this season

I always think “what might’ve been” if he hadn’t got that injury. I think there’s a good chance he’d have saved CP’s job .. think his injury might’ve been what finally broke Sir Chris. He’s a quality player at L1 level. Last season, well it was a disaster from start to finish and a nightmare for SH in particular so unlike some, I wish him well.

Back