• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hamilton Hall/Liverpool St on FIRE

****. Can't say I have many memories from that pub, but I have certainly spent lots of time there. Shocker.

Those of you getting train in the morn to Liverpool St better check as it is currently closed until further notice. I'd imagine it will be open.... but with a few peeps still waiting for their train home!

RIP Hamilton Hall! A definite Railway (wo)man's haunt for those who work in that part of the world.

The proper one or the portakabin version?

Perhaps this is the opening that Casey Jones has been waiting for to get back into Liverpool Street.
the proper one.. with orangeboom on tap.. and the sloping road in, that you could bowl down in early 80's style after exiting the arcade treble ****ed

Oh cack. Got rat-arsed there before going to watch England beat Slovenia at Wembley in a friendly last year. Not a bad little pub. Shame.

It's the traditional start/end pub on the Circle Line Pub Crawl for me. Was only in there last week, too. Cracking little (and cheap!) pub.

Back