• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hamilton stripped of his Victory today

That will teach the arrogant prick!! Did anyone hear him in his pre race interview god he is so arrogant and loves himself. Good I am glad he is finally coming unstuck. I hope he never wins the title!!

Mate...........sorry but that deserves Red big time.

That will teach the arrogant prick!! Did anyone hear him in his pre race interview god he is so arrogant and loves himself. Good I am glad he is finally coming unstuck. I hope he never wins the title!!

Always come across quite well to me, I think sometimes his shyness and introverted personality come across as him being quite conceited, but he's never come across anywhere near as arrogant as that fat c*nt Alonso.

What can you say about F1 though, there so ridiculously biased against Ferrari competitors it gets beyond a joke sometimes.

Mate...........sorry but that deserves Red big time.

Why? I deserve red because the bloke is so over hyped? He was taken on by Mclaren at the age of 9 and has been taken under there wing. In his rookie season given the one of the best cars!! Now do the same with Jenson Button would he not be the f1 champion? Stick Hamilton in Button's car would he be where he is now? There is too much biast towards Hamilton, he thinks he is better than he is. I think its a new breed of British sports people.

Andy Murray = Arrogant ******.

Lewis Hamilton = Arrogant and overhyped!!

Why? I deserve red because the bloke is so over hyped? He was taken on by Mclaren at the age of 9 and has been taken under there wing. In his rookie season given the one of the best cars!! Now do the same with Jenson Button would he not be the f1 champion? Stick Hamilton in Button's car would he be where he is now? There is too much biast towards Hamilton, he thinks he is better than he is. I think its a new breed of British sports people.

Andy Murray = Arrogant ******.

Lewis Hamilton = Arrogant and overhyped!!

Because Button is the Liverpool of F1, decent but will never challenge the top drivers skill wise regardless of what car he is in. If McLaren took Hamilton on aged 9, show's it has something about him does it not? What was Button doing aged 9?
I do however agree that Murray is a ****.

Apparently Ferrari also lodged a complaint that Hamilton breached Raikkonen's Human Rights by overtaking him....

In all seriousness I honestly don't know what Hamilton was punished for; after being pushed into the slip lane by the Ferrari he eased off to ensure he didn't gain an unfair advantage.

Can you imagine Mr Schumacher being punished for that one?
Think not somehow...

Strange how this decision by the FIA makes the title race more exciting again after it appeared Lewis was pulling away...

Because Button is the Liverpool of F1, decent but will never challenge the top drivers skill wise regardless of what car he is in. If McLaren took Hamilton on aged 9, show's it has something about him does it not? What was Button doing aged 9?
I do however agree that Murray is a ****.

Button had his first Kart at the age of 8 and was funded through most of his career by his Dad and got his place in F1 through Merit.

Button had his first Kart at the age of 8 and was funded through most of his career by his Dad and got his place in F1 through Merit.

You sometimes seem on these boards to be to Jenson what Wiggy is to Flavs!

You sometimes seem on these boards to be to Jenson what Wiggy is to Flavs!

Jenson is no way my favourite driver he is my favourite British driver followed by Coulthard. But my favourite driver is Fernando Alonso he is an amazing driver and shows that he doesn't need the best car to pull of great results like in todays race!!

Jenson is no way my favourite driver he is my favourite British driver followed by Coulthard. But my favourite driver is Fernando Alonso he is an amazing driver and shows that he doesn't need the best car to pull of great results like in todays race!!

no he just doesn't have much to play for and took a gamble going onto wets

hamilton is the best overtaker i've seen since senna, he is seriously talented and hence why he's been with mclaren from such a young age. he also comes over as a very humble and down to earth lad... which is difficult when he is earning millions and millions in probably the most glamourous sport in the world!

no he just doesn't have much to play for and took a gamble going onto wets

hamilton is the best overtaker i've seen since senna, he is seriously talented and hence why he's been with mclaren from such a young age. he also comes over as a very humble and down to earth lad... which is difficult when he is earning millions and millions in probably the most glamourous sport in the world!

People keep comparing him to Senna, he is no where near and never will be as good or better than Senna.

Senna is Senna there is no one like him and never will be!

I held back but just for bigging up Alonso you deserve huge reds mate....sorry

People keep comparing him to Senna, he is no where near and never will be as good or better than Senna.

Senna is Senna there is no one like him and never will be!

whatever, people were saying that kind of stuff about ronaldinho, michael johnson, michael jordan etc etc. Senna was absolutely amazing, but with Hamiltons natural ability if he continues to learn quickly, and works on his qualifying and starts.... he'll be up there with senna and Schumacher.

Can't abide Alonso, sorry. Having said that though, Senna's my all time fav F1 driver, and Hamilton is still a way off.

Just saw that on the replay having missed the race earlier.

A bit of a harsh decision, especially considering the FIA stewards' constant leniancy when dealing with Ferrari in incidents like this. However although McLaren may argue that he let him back through he wasn't even a car length behind him when he retook the position.
Rookie mistake by Hamilton really, Raikkonnen was so cautious in that rain that Hamilton would have got by, so why not concede the place for that corner then get him further up the track?

Just saw that on the replay having missed the race earlier.

A bit of a harsh decision, especially considering the FIA stewards' constant leniancy when dealing with Ferrari in incidents like this. However although McLaren may argue that he let him back through he wasn't even a car length behind him when he retook the position.
Rookie mistake by Hamilton really, Raikkonnen was so cautious in that rain that Hamilton would have got by, so why not concede the place for that corner then get him further up the track?

because he was infront (by a few feet!) when raikonnen squeezed him out. and so why does he have to be back by a cars length? he eased up, let Raikonnen regain the lead and then took him again.

I held back but just for bigging up Alonso you deserve huge reds mate....sorry

What because I like the guy? Jesus how boring would life be if everyone liked and hated the same people. I am an Alonso fan, he does come across arrogant I agree that. He was mistreated last season by the hamilton lover Ron Dennis. But he is the best driver out there without a shadow of a doubt. Wait till next year Raikkonen is going to retire and Alonso will get in that Ferrari and show all your Hamilton lovers how a F1 car should be driven.

I couldn't give a **** if you all don't like my views and are going to spawn me with bad rep OH NO! But everyone is entitled to their own opinon if you don't like mine then don't reply SIMPLE AS!

whatever, people were saying that kind of stuff about ronaldinho, michael johnson, michael jordan etc etc. Senna was absolutely amazing, but with Hamiltons natural ability if he continues to learn quickly, and works on his qualifying and starts.... he'll be up there with senna and Schumacher.

You are speaking a lot of wisdom this weekend Jon

Agree 100%

Ricey, everyone's entitled to their own view, of course they are. Trouble is, Alonso is never going to be a popular choice over here.

Wait till next year Raikkonen is going to retire and Alonso will get in that Ferrari and show all your Hamilton lovers how a F1 car should be driven.

Ooh I love having this argument with you, Ricey.

I think Hamilton, having dealt with Alonso and made him look like an idiot and a pretender last year, will not have too much of a problem with him should the cars of McLaren and Ferrari be on a par....

Back