• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Handbags at Dawn...

Chazmo

Thank you to the person who found my handbag in the East Stand A block on Saturday and handed it in to security. However, when I collected it it was minus my phone. It's a long shot but does anyone know of it's whereabouts? It's a little silver nokie 6230 and whilst I'm not too bothered about an inanimate object it does have sentimental value in that there are pics and loads of phone numbers in it that I hadn't written down. If you do know where it might be I'd be really grateful to get it back. I don't know if those things are stored on the sim or not but if so and you're really desperate for a phone then just to have the sim back would be a bonus. Please contact me if you have any info.

Thank you.

Chaz

i dont know where your phone is, but i believe the numbers would be stored on your sim card but the pictures would be stored on the phone memory or memory card

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] sim or not but if so and you're really desperate for a phone then just to have the sim back would be a bonus.
you really think sombody would own up and just give you the sim card and keep your phone!
that would be blatent cheek!

Like I said, it's a long shot. But the sim card is no good to anyone else so I'd be grateful for it and the memory card back - it could be posted to me anonymously (or left somewhere at the ground for me to collect - reception, security etc).

I know it's highly unlikely to happen - but I thought I'd give it a go and this forum seems the best place to start. I have faith in human nature despite some little rat pinching the phone in the first place!!!

so do i, although i no you can unlock phones to accept sim cards. i know the o2 code but dont know if there are any for others. probably are.

Well, I am pretty ignorant on these things but I am on a pay-monthly contract and have blocked all calls etc so presumably that means the sim is blocked. Shame this had to happen at the last home match of the season  - if I wrote a heart-wrending letter to the stewards/security office none of them would get the message til next season! (I reckon the person who handed in the bag wouldn't have taken the phone as they were good enough to hand the bag in in the first place -so the security people are my only hope...)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Chazmo @ May 04 2005,11:20)]Well, I am pretty ignorant on these things but I am on a pay-monthly contract and have blocked all calls etc so presumably that means the sim is blocked. Shame this had to happen at the last home match of the season  - if I wrote a heart-wrending letter to the stewards/security office none of them would get the message til next season! (I reckon the person who handed in the bag wouldn't have taken the phone as they were good enough to hand the bag in in the first place -so the security people are my only hope...)
We might yet have one more home game this season.... No! I am being positive! Roll on Saturday!!

The thief , would surely not be a true southend fan, and so would not reside on shrimperzone, if they do hang your head in shame

Back