• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hang on to yer pies - look what we can expect on Saturday

don't sound too bad really. fearing for the guys life is a bit over the top.

i was under the impression that millwall had really calmed down since they did that campaign thingy to get their fans back.

other than the cup tie in 1993 when stan scored the winner i can't recall Millwall causing trouble here in recent times.

obviuosly back in the 70s and 80s it was s different story.

Not sure whether the author was more concerned with "fearing for his life" or that they "ruined his pasty".

The whole thing is a complete send up - scroll down the thread a bit -

Quite funny ??/ Or just me ?

The whole thing is a complete send up - scroll down the thread a bit -

Quite funny ??/ Or just me ?

At least we will know how to spot the Millwall fans now ....

I witnessed the general use this on the Millwall supporters yesterday. Pre-game they were wearing usual London football fan attire, scarves, rosettes, pearly king and queen costumes; they were also chatting about the dismal plot line in east enders and the cost of the London eye. One whiff of the general’s noxious gas and they had been transformed into VICIOUS FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS clad in stone island and attempting to bite the heads off city fans.

Cheers Fella - felt we could all do with a bit of a laarrff on here tonight - was getting a bit worried tho that I was the only one who thought it was funny :o

a couple of season ago i remember i was working in southend highstreet when ****e loads of millwall fans walked through fighting and chanting. i don't remember it very well but i think it might have been a cup game or even a pre-season friendly.....

Millwall are nothing to worry about Jesus! Essex Filth will be out in force so unless any of you mouthy X block lot try your luck (and believe me you WILL get a kicking if you do) there will be filth on hand to nick you and I tell you now you will get a ban if you are anywhere near roots hall!

Millwall are nothing to worry about Jesus! Essex Filth will be out in force so unless any of you mouthy X block lot try your luck (and believe me you WILL get a kicking if you do) there will be filth on hand to nick you and I tell you now you will get a ban if you are anywhere near roots hall!

Thanx for that TB . Suitably reassured I will now risk my customary Pukka steak and kidney

**** em, what makes them that ****ing scarey?? the fact there name is 'millwall' the fact the've got a different post code??? it s all provado mate, you find millwall scarey, but charlton?? no exactly. You find West Ham scarey but Orient???? no!!Leeds Utd really scarey, Bradford City ????? NO!
Listen Millwall are 40 miles away not even that, I am not a scientist but i'm sure there isnt another race down the road that make people twice as powerful twice as scarey???? not one that I have noticed? Millwall are out and out Bully kunts, I despice Bullies and there mentality so when they start giving it , and trying to intimidate you, and generally make your world feel insecure tell them exactly what you think of them, and stand up for yourselfs, I promise you, 99% of them will fall apart.....

**** em, what makes them that ****ing scarey?? the fact there name is 'millwall' the fact the've got a different post code??? it s all provado mate, you find millwall scarey, but charlton?? no exactly. You find West Ham scarey but Orient???? no!!Leeds Utd really scarey, Bradford City ????? NO!
Listen Millwall are 40 miles away not even that, I am not a scientist but i'm sure there isnt another race down the road that make people twice as powerful twice as scarey???? not one that I have noticed? Millwall are out and out Bully kunts, I despice Bullies and there mentality so when they start giving it , and trying to intimidate you, and generally make your world feel insecure tell them exactly what you think of them, and stand up for yourselfs, I promise you, 99% of them will fall apart.....

Just like the pies then !

Bang on Andy 99% of Millwall is all hype!! stand firm people!

don't sound too bad really. fearing for the guys life is a bit over the top.

i was under the impression that millwall had really calmed down since they did that campaign thingy to get their fans back.

Deary, deary me Matty. At least you didn't call him a cretin.

:eek:

I think that some people unfairly associate Millwall with trouble.

Found them to always be a good bunch, last time we played them had a few beers down Old Leigh pre-match and had some great banter with a group of them.

The only problems I had that day was finding out that Jellied Eels and 4 pints of Guinness don't mix. ;)

Back