• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane Happy Birthday to you, H!

Rob Noxious

Retro Supremo⭐
What's another year to one of the Zone's toppermost of top blokes? Yes, it's the man with the corniest gags, horrific puns and all round good-eggery ... Happy Birthday, canveyshrimper! Hope you're having a fine day out in St John's Wood mate and I look forward to having that pint you owe me soon. :dizzy:

Happy birthday, H. Is he at the cricket today? Jammy b*gger (v. good birthday present, though). Sounds like there's a proper old-fashioned test going on at the moment, with the ball moving like a banana...

Thanks all, sadly not at the cricket, but just about to adjourn to a local hostelry to take in some play and imbibe a few pints of IPA. :dizzy:

Incredible! Your birthday falls on the first day of the 2000th Test match and you find that you share your celebration with Bilel.............hope you can stand the shock! HB as I've already put on FB.

Happy Birthday Harry - bet Cricko wishes he was your age :smile:

Cheers Yogi, also on 21st July 1969 Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin took one small step for man...:thumbsup:
This is certainly why you were on 'eggheads' and I wasn't! :winking: An odd 'completing of the circle' with the space shuttle Atlantis making its final landing today. (was that planned???) There was so much info about the latter event, that the former seems to have passed unnoticed.
Take heart in the fact that my pension pack arived in the letterbox yesterday..........the only time in my life that I look in horror at the thought of getting extra money every month!

Interesting comment there from Yogi, about the coincidence of Atlantis making her final journey back to earth to bring the Space Shuttle programme to an end on the anniversary of the day Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon. A very memorable day for Harry to have his birthday on, delighted to be wishing you a Happy Birthday on here as well as on FB Harry! :Worthy:

Belated Happy Birthday,H.I'd like to think that any mate of Shrimpero's is a (potential)mate of mine.:whistling:

Thanks Phil if you switch to the Telegraph I'll have a think about it. :thumbsup:

Ha!Don't think there's much chance of that happening Harry.I've been reading the Grauniad since 6th form days(which in my case seems like almost a lifetime ago now).I will admit though to having a (very occasional)peek at the football section of the online Torygraph and I've even been known to buy a copy in extremis(usually in France when I can't get a Guardian or even The Times).Have to confess I always feel slightly dirty afterwards(and not just because of the inky newsprint).:winking:

Back