• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Happy Christmas SZ!

Jedi Shrimper

formerly Drastic™
Yeah, Yeah, I know I'm early, but I won't get a chance to come on the Zone for a while, so I just wanted to wish all 'zoners a...

Very Happy Christmas & New Year!

There's been some stressful times for me recently but you folk have never failed to make me chuckle so thanks, I hope Father Christmas gets you what you want, and six points for us over the weekend too! ;)

We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪..

Likewise, I hope you all have a great time.

Bonjour!!! Yes there will be lots of Only Fools and Horses over Christmas!

Know what you mean DS, past 6 months have been quite hard for me too and I've sought and found comfort and support on here from various - and sometimes unexpected - sources.

Sorry to disappoint, but I won't be staying away from the Zone over the next few days, I'll be around....as usual! :obl:

To you all then
1.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I couldn't think of any better way that was in my power to wish you all a Merry Christmas so here we go.

Merry Christmas Love from Southend4ever.

img_5042.jpg

3sarrita.jpg

istockphoto_4732343-happy-christmas-model.jpg

And last but no means least my favourite:

Robin-Red-Breast.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AT SHRIMPERZONE!! xxx

Merry christmas eveyone

I dont post much but would like to wish everyone a merry xmas and hope we all get what we wish for(a result against col u).Special greetings for smiffy(works hard on creating a good atmosphere at the hall.anyone who moans about the drums can **** off).True Blue a die hard fan that speaks his mind and OBL who loves Macca but if he stays is a future captain.Up the blues

Back