• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Happy New Year 2022

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
As no doubt most of you will be out on the razzle somewhere shortly for this evenings parties and will be in no fit state later with some unable to comprehend anything, ? here is wishing all Zoner's a very Happy New Year 2022 and may you all stay in good health and have your wishes come true.

Of course lets hope the mighty Blues turn the corner in 2022 as well.

Stay safe & UTB

John and The Mods.

ShrimperZone Happy New Year.jpg

Happy New Year to all my fellow Shrimpers

A special Happy New Year to the club, the new management team, and all the players and their families.

All the best to everyone on Shrimperzone and all supporters and staff at SUFC. Special thanks to the mods on here who have done a great job throughout 2021.

Happy New Year, Keep safe all Blues Fan's Everywhere.
Let's Get This Party Started! Welcome 2022.
Looking Forward to , Onwards and Upwards our time in the Doldrums is Over!
COYB, UTB ⚽??:LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter::LoyalSupporter:

Happy New Year all. Let's hope 2022 brings us live football, friendship and a healthy start to the year. Me and her are in watching Ready Player One and wondering what the telly will serve up at Midnight now London has binned it's fireworks.

As no doubt most of you will be out on the razzle somewhere shortly for this evenings parties and will be in no fit state later with some unable to comprehend anything, ? here is wishing all Zoner's a very Happy New Year 2022 and may you all stay in good health and have your wishes come true.

Of course lets hope the mighty Blues turn the corner in 2022 as well.

Stay safe & UTB

John and The Mods.

View attachment 18171
Happy new year. As for out on the razzle, our plans have changed and we're home alone. If I make it to midnight I'll be very surprised.

?

No party for me or the wife But for all thoes that will be on the razzel tonight enjoy and stay safe .Happy new year to one and all on shrimper zone .

Happy New Year all, hopefully a year full of positivity for the club.

Happy New Year all.
Let’s hope for a better year than 2021 (football especially), we deserve it.

UTB

Happy New Year to all my fellow shrimpers and congratulations to you Trueblue! Let’s hope 2022 will be the year we finally turn things around and start the the long climb back to where we should be.

Back