• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Happy New Year to All Zoners.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
I know there are plenty on here, like me, who don't "do" the whole New Year's Eve thing, but just wanted to wish everyone out there in ShrimperZone land an enjoyable evening whatever they are up to, and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2020.
cheers-smiley.png

Let's hope the change of year brings a dramatic change of fortune out there on the pitch too!

21-8.jpg

At 12 O'clock tonight no doubt most of you will be either snoozing on the sofa,, tucked up in bed, drunk at the pub, or indulging in some other festive activity, but it is our duty before all this happens to just say.

The Zone Owners and Mods wish all Zoners and their Families a wonderful New Year, and may you all have a healthy, prosperous, humorous and memory filled 2020.

See you on the flip side and let's hope it's a better year for Our Beloved Team. UTB.

Yes, yes I know it can't get any worse *Sigh*

John, Graeme, Spiff, RHB, BigD, Yorky, Ricey, Manor.

2020.jpg

Happy New Year to everyone connected to this site and all Southend Supporters old and new, lets hope we can turn it round

be safe, be happy...…...and lets keep the faith

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year and for those of you that have dreams my advice is go fulfill them as we only walk this earth once (that we know of anyway) and I often say “Life is not a rehearsal”
Whatever you are doing tonight and with whoever please stay safe and enjoy the night

❤️❤️

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year and for those of you that have dreams my advice is go fulfill them as we only walk this earth once (that we know of anyway) and I often say “Life is not a rehearsal”
Whatever you are doing tonight and with whoever please stay safe and enjoy the night

❤️❤️

I hear the quote YOLO quite a lot..but in my mind it should be, you only die once, you live every day. x

Happy new year to all Shrimpers. Thanks for listening to my opinions. I only joined in August but have enjoyed my stay so far and it’s been really interesting reading different viewpoints. Let’s hope for a better 2020 on the pitch!

Happy New Year guy`s. I don't get much time to comment myself but do enjoy your views and arguments. Let 2020 be our year !

Back