• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hardest Chocolate Bar

I think a Lion bar would keep seven shades of sh!t out of everyone. The Yorkie has been seduced by showbiz and the highlife, it's like Prince Naz after he won a few fights.

Your Lion Bar don't do showbiz. It's Ricky Hatton.

Whilst the Yorkie has bulk (e.g. Bruno), and the Lion is clearly a lean mean fighting machine (I'm thinking Evander Holyfield here), the daddy is surely the Dime Bar... redolent of early Tyson.

The Dime would take them all to the cleaners...

The Lion bar would rule supreme. If it had any problems it could always call on it's lost brother, the Peanut Lion Bar.

Cadburys Animal Bar/Chomp/Fudge/curly wurly would all beat a flake but thats about it as ORM said a Toblerone from the fridge is probably the toughest as its vertually indestructable and the Big Yin did a joke about it once saying it should have a government health warning as you can spear your mouth with one.

What a surreal conversation
smile.gif

Saw the question written on a desk in the library while attempting to revise.
The rest of the desk was filled up with other peoples answers.

Yorkie v Lion bar appears to be the final bout.

Yorkie could go the distance but would tire in round 6 or 7 and hold his opponent to save energy until taking a points win.
The Lion bar would i think take a lot of damage but it's lighter weight would give it a bit of versatility.

Toblerone, refrigerated or not is too tall and skinny to make any real impact in the world of confectionary pugilism.

Dont overlook the mite of the 'Drifter tag team'. 2 of the blighters taking turns to batter the opposition and they're each pretty hard.

Worth a crafty bet in my opinion.

Back