• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's strange that Harris doesn't play more given his obvious pedigree. It wouldn't surprise me if Sturrock isn't a massive fan. I actually fancy Harris as our next manager, assuming Chris Powell is in work at the time, and assuming the board don't succumb to your inevitable calls for Tilly II?

Harris is sh!te, he can **** off all I care!

Right, well that pretty much means your not a fan of his. For me i think he can be on his day, a very decent player. The mistake, imo of course was the club giving a man of his age a 3 year contract.

Remember Harris against (admittedly a very poor) Barnet last season at home - he was the best player on the pitch by a country mile - the only thing that could possibly have stopped him getting MOTM was a hat-trick by another player. Oh wait.....

Still, if he had a run in the team and played like that regularly he'd be a must start. Shame the legs probably won't allow that level of running on a weekly basis.

He'd get my vote for our next manager though - he certainly talks a good game.

It's strange that Harris doesn't play more given his obvious pedigree. It wouldn't surprise me if Sturrock isn't a massive fan. I actually fancy Harris as our next manager, assuming Chris Powell is in work at the time, and assuming the board don't succumb to your inevitable calls for Tilly II?

Massively off-topic but if and when we do look for a new manager I hope we look at the work being done over the last four or five years by another ex-Shrimper - Justin Edinburgh - in the Conference.

Massively off-topic but if and when we do look for a new manager I hope we look at the work being done over the last four or five years by another ex-Shrimper - Justin Edinburgh - in the Conference.
He could be longest in the showers again!

Who's he with, and what's he done then?

Had Rushden competing in and around the Conference Play-Offs for two out of three years despite them not having a pot to **** in.

Took over at Newport 11 months ago when they were one off the bottom and today they are top of the Conference via a Wembley appearance in the FA Trophy.

Back on topic and Chris Phillips has tweeted

Neil Harris is set to miss tomorrow's game at Gillingham but could be back for Saturday's match with Exeter.

So much for 6 weeks....

Back