• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harrison Neal

absolutely immense last night against Doncaster - spent most of the game giving fat man Tomlin a real hard time - it was beautiful to watch. 6 wins from 8 games and the combination of Neal and Sam Foley has to be one of the best in league 2.
Watched a few of your games on iFollow to see how he was getting on. Looks like you’ve built a very good team and those two compliment each other very well.

Despite today my mate said he has had a very good season. He will definetly he moving up the football league ladder. Well played to him. Wish him all the luck.

Head and shoulders above Kacper and Zak IMO. This lad will play Championship one day I reckon.
Couldn’t agree more. He was a massively influence when he came in after Brunt left. Will have a great future ahead of him. Going about things the right way, I expect League One will be his next move for next season.

The Sheffield United Fans board reckons Neal has signed a permanent deal with Carlisle Utd. Nothing in the broader press at the moment, so maybe a bit premature, we shall see.

Good luck to him if true, perm has to be better than constant loans and it obviously wasn't going to happen for him at The Blades.

The Sheffield United Fans board reckons Neal has signed a permanent deal with Carlisle Utd. Nothing in the broader press at the moment, so maybe a bit premature, we shall see.

Good luck to him if true, perm has to be better than constant loans and it obviously wasn't going to happen for him at The Blades.

@BoyWonder2 @shrimperjon @danbowen @Westcliff Shrimper

Who would have thought!

He had a chance at Sheff Utd under Heckingbottom who was a fan, especially if they had dropped down to the Championship next season. After he got replaced by Wilder, everything changed, and with his contract ending this season, knew he had to find a permanent move. Therefore, was never going to be another loan. Playing just one league game this season, needs game time and will get it. I'm sure Carlisle will be a stepping stone for him.

He had a chance at Sheff Utd under Heckingbottom who was a fan, especially if they had dropped down to the Championship next season. After he got replaced by Wilder, everything changed, and with his contract ending this season, knew he had to find a permanent move. Therefore, was never going to be another loan. Playing just one league game this season, needs game time and will get it. I'm sure Carlisle will be a stepping stone for him.
Carlisle are in the bottom 4 of FL1 at the moment, so let's see if their fortunes change with Neal driving their midfield. Big challenge for him.

Back