• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hartlepool video - Barratts nightmare -

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
it happens to everyone from time to time but the highlights seem to show young Adam having an absolute mare with a hefty contribution in all four Pool goals -

the pick of them beinga terrible missed header for the second and an inability to trap the ball from an SUFC throw in for the fourth -

if it was a game an Italy you would think he'd been bought -

its only the highlights (i was not at the game) but its looks pretty awful and he looks a little heavy as well -

4 and half years Adam - better get it sorted

The Virgin commentator is just as bad. Claiming Hoops assisted the 3rd and at the start of the clip it was Clarke who went for the ball not Barrett!

Barrett had an absolute mare, at fault for the pen, completely lost his man for the 2nd, the third was scruffy and the 4th was due to Barrett again!

All that from the captain, too. Had Maher done that, i dread to think what SZ would be like the next day!

Kev

What did impress me on the video, is the ball Scanell played for Black's goal. Absolute pin-point cross, good vision as well.

The less said about AB the better :(

What did impress me on the video, is the ball Scanell played for Black's goal. Absolute pin-point cross, good vision as well.

The less said about AB the better :(

Indeed. Scannel certainly looked ok when he came on at the Hall and got a good reception. Its a pity he is cup tied tbh, cos IMO he needs to start getting 30-45 mins under his belt, rather than 10 mins here and there.

And if i defended like AB did for SZFC, i couldn't see Shags ( or anyone else ) beign too impressed with me!

:flamer:

Very nice pen from Stevie. Will have try the old top corner jobbie one day!

;)

What a great game.... end to end stuff.... amazingly we could have made it 4.4.... really looking for to tomorrows game now...

Dont we Just love Friday night games at the Hall

Happy Days

Wasn't very impressed with Darryl's performance for their 2nd and 4th Goals .

Why is he in general so easy to beat with such a high percentage of shots on target going past him ? .

I'd still say that overall, bar Tuesday night, AB 'mares are less frequent than Clarke 'mares. For me, it's still Clarke out if Richards is to be brought in.

Wasn't very impressed with Darryl's performance for their 2nd and 4th Goals .

Why is he in general so easy to beat with such a high percentage of shots on target going past him ? .

To be fair it is asking a lot of him to come out from under his toadstool, drop his fishing rod and still expect him to make saves, claim crosses, and all that sort of thing.

To be fair it is asking a lot of him to come out from under his toadstool, drop his fishing rod and still expect him to make saves, claim crosses, and all that sort of thing.

Lol , .

Should he also be expected to narrow the angle better on the striker so that he doesn't leave half an empty goal to aim at ? .
Could help explain why he doesn't make those saves like he used to in the old days ,when he was our hero and man of the match on many occasions .
I can't believe I'm watching the same Goalie .

Not very impressive all round really on the defensive front. Tilly has at least recognised this and hopefully made it quite clear that the sort of errors made are just simply not acceptable. FWIW, on that form, I'd say if Richard's going to come in for anyone it'll be Barrett.

The Virgin commentator is just as bad. Claiming Hoops assisted the 3rd and at the start of the clip it was Clarke who went for the ball not Barrett!

He got the name of our first scorer striker Ritchie Barker wrong too. It's not the first time they've done this either.

Fair enough to blame Barrett,he did have a mare.But Hammell's poor defensive covering was a key factor in at least two of the goals

Agreed I don't think AB should be singled out, he was a bit unlucky with the third goal it could have gone anywhere after he blocked it and Hammell was too weak on the second goal.

Am I right in thinking that Barrett and his Mrs. have recently had a child? New Born Syndrome could be causing him to lapses of concentration...

Back