• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

applelover

Coach
... "Que sera sera" ever since they got up this morning?

Hummed it while I was eating breakfast, sung it in the shower, wistled it on the drive to the station, sung it my head on the train to work and have been singing and wistling it at work.

I feel great this morning, even work is great!

Sent a great text to all my Orient supportiing friends this morning. Love it!

Up the Blues!!!

yep- totally pointless being at work. I try and concentrate and then a big smile comes on my face as I rememeber something from last night --- and then come on here to read new posts

Ha ha did exactly the same to my boy, but he's still on half-term and was fast asleep. He was there with me last night and he joined in under his duvet. the first time he's not moaned when I've woken him up!!!

woke up at 4.00am to catch the flight to Germany for work and when I got there it had been cancelled......did't give a **** just kept thinking about last night and all those sadO's on the train home and all the crap on their forum how many they where going to beat us by , blah,blah,blah

Massively. They couldn't do enough for the fans. Embraced everyone of us, and celebrated with us like they'd supported the club for twenty years. They really celebrated the occasion as one, not fans and players, just SUFC.

It's probably the right time to say it was Luke Prosser standing in the queue with me at the ticket office, just before Christmas, patiently waiting to buy tickets for friends / family, rather than try to get comps. Seems quite the decent sort, and has had some well deserved reward last night, for how he conducts himself as a footballer.

Still buzzing today. Absolutely brilliant, i cant stop smiling.

Not me, the word WEM-BER-LEY has not been uttered more than ermmm 200 odd times today :smile:

Back