• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just sang Que Sera Sera as I entered the local barbers (only 3 miles from Leyton). My 9 year old turned a few heads when he brandished a picture of Kevan Hurst and said 'I want a Hurst cut please' (mind you, I would have had to step in if he had asked for ' a Reeves' !)

I recognise that place where Prosser is celebrating but can't remember the name, help?

... "Que sera sera" ever since they got up this morning?

Hummed it while I was eating breakfast, sung it in the shower, wistled it on the drive to the station, sung it my head on the train to work and have been singing and wistling it at work.

I feel great this morning, even work is great!

Sent a great text to all my Orient supportiing friends this morning. Love it!

Up the Blues!!!

Just realised that I can't spell whistle :dim:

A quick word for the zone admin. Great job with the header. It's awesome!!!

Massively. They couldn't do enough for the fans. Embraced everyone of us, and celebrated with us like they'd supported the club for twenty years. They really celebrated the occasion as one, not fans and players, just SUFC.

Crazy to think back two and a half years to when this squad started to get put together and the feelings that were expressed on here about a disconnect between the fans and this mob of mercenaries who had turned up.

We really need a few good songs for wembley that the whole of our crowd can get behind, ortherwise despite or supperior numbers we could be devode of any cohesion. The one thing that seems to get everyone going in unison as in our 5,000 at Chelsea is... YELLOWS YELLOWS YELLOWS! but as we're more than likely be in blue that might sound a bit odd.

Back