• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bob Cratchitt

Devil's Advocate
There has been a federation created solely for the supporters of Football League teams. Currently The Hamsters have the most teams associated to it. So my aim is to get Southend to be the most supported team in there. The Fed is called NLSA (Nationwide League Supporters' Association). It is easy to join. Goto Federation on the side bar, search for Nationwide. Then apply to join. In the msg mention you support Southend.

Easy
cool.gif

Done... finally become a Hattrick supporter as well...

tounge.gif

My team ID is 62939 if you want to check out my page and become a supporter etc...

In fact, if you're a member of Hattrick AND have Hattrick Supporter, then put your details on here so that we can become a supporter of your team!

Cheers,

Matt

I already have you guys on my supporters list Rochford FC's ID is 61932
Bob will there be another shrimperzone cup once most people are out of the cup ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Mar. 30 2004,11:59)]Bob will there be another shrimperzone cup once most people are out of the cup ?
Can I echo that call? After all, I'd love the chance to defend my trophy...

wink.gif
tounge.gif

*easy* *easy* *easy* *easy*

laugh.gif

Matt

I would love to start a cup but I need to know what interest is left in Hattrick amongst Shrimperzone. Last cup was pretty much an admin nightmare with people not arranging matches. If I get 8 clubs agree to it then I will be happy to run the Shrimperzone cup again.

So I take it we have 3 definites

Southend United Football Club
Rochford F.C
FC Gambero

Stick the Pearlstars into it as well, that or give my opponents a bye in the first round it will be that easy.

Back