• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
As you are all aware by now one of the contracted in coaches ran out of Fuel on the way to Grimsby last weekend.
sad.gif

Anyway the following actions have now been taken or are in the process of being taken:

All Travellers on the Fueless Coach will/have recieved a Full Refund on their Travel Fare.

Any Taxi Fares incurred not covered by the Trust's booking will be refunded on production of a CC receipt for said journey.

And finally after negotiations between the Trust & Supreme Travel any person travelling on the Fueless Coach to Grimsby will receive a Free Trip to Northampton this Sunday on the Trust Coaches. (please note you must have a valid Match Ticket to Travel to this Game).

For further details on how to receive your refund of book your place on the Northampton Coach please contact Chris Berry on the usual numbers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimperstrust @ May 11 2005,10:33)]For further details on how to receive your refund of book your place on the Northampton Coach please contact Chris Berry on the usual numbers.
This has to illustrate just what a difficult job running the coaches is - and how well it is handled both when it is going well and especially when things go wrong. First class response.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimperstrust @ May 11 2005,10:33)]As you are all aware by now one of the contracted in coaches ran out of Fuel on the way to Grimsby last weekend.
sad.gif

Anyway the following actions have now been taken or are in the process of being taken:

All Travellers on the Fueless Coach will/have recieved a Full Refund on their Travel Fare.

Any Taxi Fares incurred not covered by the Trust's booking will be refunded on production of a CC receipt for said journey.

And finally after negotiations between the Trust & Supreme Travel any person travelling on the Fueless Coach to Grimsby will receive a Free Trip to Northampton this Sunday on the Trust Coaches. (please note you must have a valid Match Ticket to Travel to this Game).

For further details on how to receive your refund of book your place on the Northampton Coach please contact Chris Berry on the usual numbers.
I rarely travel by coach these days but if only some train companies showed a similar response on all the times they had delays on my journeys I would be a very happy man. Well done SUSCT.

It is not all down to the Trust.

John Bridge at Supreme has come up with the offer about the travel to Northampton. Yes I know you may blame Supreme but it is a nice touch.

Well congrats to Supreme and the Trust for coming to this agreement, just hope the poor blighters who were on the under fuelled coach manage to get a ticket to take advantage of this offer.

cool.gif

I was on the coach and I don't blame Supreme at all because it was an Olympian Coach. Thanks to the Trust and Supreme, getting a free ride on Sunday
biggrin.gif

Am I allowed to make a joke out of the similarity of the coach running out of gas, and the team doing the same? Thought not....:;):
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ May 14 2005,19:15)]Am I allowed to make a joke out of the similarity of the coach running out of gas, and the team doing the same? Thought not....:;):
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
At least we can fill a coach or 9, JS old boy...

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 14 2005,20:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ May 14 2005,19:15)]Am I allowed to make a joke out of the similarity of the coach running out of gas, and the team doing the same? Thought not....:;):
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
At least we can fill a coach or 9, JS old boy...

biggrin.gif
Aye, the only one we can fill is the legendary Sunshine Bus... Pity it doesn't ever run to the Sarfend away game really...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ May 15 2005,02:12)]Aye, the only one we can fill is the legendary Sunshine Bus... Pity it doesn't ever run to the Sarfend away game really...
Does it have tongue marks on the windows?

WS

Back