• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

cluniemore

The Wee Birdie
A wee birdie told me that luggy was wanting to contact Clinton Baptiste to discuss his comments about his work ethic dont be surprised clinton if you get a call or even a knock on the door know hes done this before.Do know man has been one weekend home in last six and takes nearly all training .

A wee birdie told me that luggy was wanting to contact Clinton Baptiste to discuss his comments about his work ethic dont be surprised clinton if you get a call or even a knock on the door know hes done this before.Do know man has been one weekend home in last six and takes nearly all training .

All you paul sturrock

why, i woud love to see a few PS bashers to front him face to face, mayb the wouldnt be so negative then!

Can he give me a call and tell me where the Eastwood money went?? Or when we're gonna sign some new players??

Cluniemore is almost certainly Paul Sturrock or a member iof his immediate family. Cluniemore is in Pitlochry and is the home of Vale of Atholl FC, his first club.

Incidentally a webpage for Vale of Atholl shows Sturrock with a superb 1972 hairdo in a couple of team pics.

Cluniemore is almost certainly Paul Sturrock or a member iof his immediate family. Cluniemore is in Pitlochry and is the home of Vale of Atholl FC, his first club.

Incidentally a webpage for Vale of Atholl shows Sturrock with a superb 1972 hairdo in a couple of team pics.

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

There are no flies on you Rob...:sherlock:

Wasnt it widely acknowledged that his daughter (I think) was his 'eyes and ears' on the internet message boards?

In which case, "Hi" Ms Sturrock!! :)

Can you tell him that Dick wants a word as well, regarding his ridiculous, bordering on offensive, goaty beard.

He/she has also put his DOB a 10 October too, which is the same as Sturrocks... :smile:

Back