• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HELP!!

Shrimpador

First XI
Opinions please - now Super Kev's missing his brother's wedding, should I go to my mate's wedding in Minnesota or take the trip tob Cardiff?!

oops.gif

glare.gif

suspect.gif

What would your mate say? Seriously. If he understands your predicament, I think you might be able to go with little feeling of guilt. If he wants you to attend what might be the most important day of his life, I don't think you have a choice ...

... or "develop a fever"!!

WS

go to the wedding mate! football is not a matter of death and life...
biggrin.gif

exactly! look,go to cardiff you can always get a tape of the wedding
biggrin.gif

every day someone somewhere gets married (you can pop down the register and watch someone get married any day)YOU CANT WATCH SOUTHEND IN A FINAL any day,get real stuff the wedding.

Balls to the wedding. Ask yourself this - if Southend win promotion in the play-off final next Saturday, where will you want to be? And should we not win, would it not be better to be amongst thousands of people who know exactly how you feel?

No contest it has to be Cardiff. a mate of mine has his stag night next Saturday which I am going to have to miss. I told him ages ago when he said the date that it clashed with the play off final and we would be there. Unless he switches it to Cardiff he will be having his stag night on his own

If Kevin Maher can miss his brothers wedding you can miss a mates wedding.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Csboy @ May 22 2005,12:30)]Unless he switches it to Cardiff he will be having his stag night on his own
Are all of his friends Southend fans?!?!

oops.gif

I've never been invited to a wedding in all my life so i can't really give a measured decision but I'm pretty sure that if I can go to Cardiff days before my finals (~40% of my degree is being examined in the following 2 weeks) then I reckon we should all be there.

what time is the wedding?with the time difference you might be able to find a bar close by that will show the game.kick off is 10.00 et so if the wedding isn't till the afternoon take the groom and chums to the bar for eggs nenedict and a couple of pints.here is the site to help you find where they might be showing the game.

http://www.setanta.com/

Thanks people. A resounding GO vote.

I'm off to Cardiff....

Never in doubt really!
biggrin.gif

Sounds simple to me,

The marriage probably won't last more than 6 months, whereas your "marriage" to the mighty blues will always be solid as a rock!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpador @ May 27 2005,12:51)]Thanks people. A resounding GO vote.

I'm off to Cardiff....

Never in doubt really!  
biggrin.gif
Well played.

Back