• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

help please

jokercomedyclub

gave up today ! couldnt download app form for season tickets off club site and box office was asleep ! does anyone know season ticket prices in the east stand and how much is the discount ? ta very much !!!!!!!!!!!

Adults £305 with discount, £340 there after.

Concessions £185 with discount, £205 there after.

Juniors £145 with discount, £165 there after.

smile.gif

i was speaking to someone from work today who said there kids got a season ticket for £35? is this right and if so how?

not that i am old enough to get one but just wanted to know if this true or not, if it is thats really quite good of the club to encourage younger fans to watch on a regular basis especially whilst the club are playing well - any luck we might keep them!!

as i said im way too old for that just sounds like a bit of business on behalf of the clubs future

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ June 01 2005,19:11)]i was speaking to someone from work today who said there kids got a season ticket for £35? is this right and if so how?

not that i am old enough to get one but just wanted to know if this true or not, if it is thats really quite good of the club to encourage younger fans to watch on a regular basis especially whilst the club are playing well - any luck we might keep them!!
Great Deal, but the seats are tucked away in the corner so a bit more money mught be a better investment.

yeah its the block in between the south and west as far as i remember. never sat there before but have sometimes sat on the far right of the west so got a good idea - didnt seem too bad really although i imagine viewing can become a bit hazardous when the ball is at the other end!

Back