• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

msankey

Schoolboy
Hi,

I teach a special needs child who is mad keen on SUFC. He'd love to get a photo with some of the squad. He wants (with my help!) to write a letter to the club to see if they could arrange anything. The trouble is who do I address it to? Anyone out there with any contacts or info, I'd have one happy lad if you can help

Cheers Matt

Hi Msankey

You can approach Tom Tiggs, Michelle Tegerdene, or Ryan Murrant.

Hi,

I teach a special needs child who is mad keen on SUFC. He'd love to get a photo with some of the squad. He wants (with my help!) to write a letter to the club to see if they could arrange anything. The trouble is who do I address it to? Anyone out there with any contacts or info, I'd have one happy lad if you can help

Cheers Matt

Seriously, hope you get something sorted. My wife works with special needs children and to see them focus and enjoy things is fantastic

If he is a member of the Junior Blues - why not go through the Trust?

If he is a member of the Junior Blues - why not go through the Trust?

Cheers Jackie! :thumbsup:

I am sure the club will sort something out for him if you contact them direct, Ryan Murrant is probably the best person to talk to as he is the club's liaison officer. As a former LSA working largely with SEN children, I thoroughly endorse the idea of contacting the club.

Jackie is right though, if he was a member of the Junior Blues, he would be included on all the things we arrange for our members, which includes a couple of "members only" activities during the year where the young 'uns get the chance to mingle with their heroes, get photos, autographs and have chats. Plus he would have the opportunity the be selected to present the "Player of the Month" or even Junior Blues' "Player of the Year" award. 4 of our lucky members were also included in the team photo shoot last August, and one has just been drawn out to be a matchday mascot! Only costs £10 so a real bargain.

Membership form attached here! Junior Blues application form 2013.jpg

Thankyou for that. He is 16 so will get him membership if only for the year as a goodbye gift (he leaves us this year :'() Have written to Ryan M to see what he can do....... Matt

Thankyou for that. He is 16 so will get him membership if only for the year as a goodbye gift (he leaves us this year :'() Have written to Ryan M to see what he can do....... Matt

Whilst your money would be very welcome, there's really not much point if he is already 16!

had the good fortune to have dealings with Ryan earlier this season... Can't praise him enough for the quality work he does... All round top bloke.....goes well beyond the call of duty

had the good fortune to have dealings with Ryan earlier this season... Can't praise him enough for the quality work he does... All round top bloke.....goes well beyond the call of duty

Indeed! Just come off the phone to him. He is going to arrange something for Izak, maybe a couple of players to visit school!!!! No promises but a very prompt reply (only sent letter Monday) really keen on the community side if it can fit in with player and managers plans etc. Very impressed
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Glad to hear it. He shouldn't be wasting his time on that silly game when he ought to be working.

Back