• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hereford and Crewe are massive !!

graysblue

Banned
these 2 games in my view are simply huge for the lads,we must be looking for at least 4 pts with 6pts being very tasty indeed.

1st up is the hereford encounter this is really a must win game anything less than 3pts will be a proper kick in the nuts and will surely kill the lads confidence.

can i suggest boys and girls WE ALL make the hall next week very very unsettling for the oppo and cheer the men in blue to victory.

I think the players themselves will feel that next week is actually a bigger game than in reality it is. At this stage of the season, no game can be called massive, but the players will feel extra pressure on them because of the iffy start we have made.

Should we lose next Saturday, then I doubt the players will get a lot of sympathy from the fans - expectation levels are too high for a home defeat against Hereford to be deemed as acceptable.

I haven't seen Hereford this season, but I would still fancy us to get the 3 points next week.

Come on - Lets get some perspective were five games in. In reality there no more important that the Brighton or Walsall games before it - Its all down to perception.

We'll get 6 pts from these.
if we can't beat teams like walsall, hereford and crewe, then blues have no chance of pushing up the league, and every danger of slipping into the dogfight at the bottom. thats just realism.

yes definetly 6 points is achievable, if we would have got hammered by carlisle then i would have been in doubt but these 2 games, even this early on, could turn around our season...C'Mon u Blues!

Back