• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi everyone Im fairley new to this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimpin

Banned
most of you will know me as cockles is back, but resently I have been banned and today I have been banned from the site again so just thought I will beat the system as I will keep doing If I want to post something. if anyones got a problem with me or my posts then they are happy to meet me or call me, email me whatever but as a 30 something male I dont feel we all need to baby sat by a couple of twonks that have nothing better to do all day, if anyone wants to sue me then you are all welcome to sue me I live in a pocky little flat in westcliff with me goldfish 'dave martin'

well Im sorry a forum is only as good as the people that post on it in my views yes I am full of bull but it amusses me if no body else, and in all fairness me life is pretty dull, soooooooooo ill see you all soon people see if you can spot me and my many disguises (ooh mods I have two internet cafes 3 minutes away) good luck x

most of you will know me as cockles is back, but resently I have been banned and today I have been banned from the site again so just thought I will beat the system as I will keep doing If I want to post something. if anyones got a problem with me or my posts then they are happy to meet me or call me, email me whatever but as a 30 something male I dont feel we all need to baby sat by a couple of twonks that have nothing better to do all day, if anyone wants to sue me then you are all welcome to sue me I live in a pocky little flat in westcliff with me goldfish 'dave martin'

well Im sorry a forum is only as good as the people that post on it in my views yes I am full of bull but it amusses me if no body else, and in all fairness me life is pretty dull, soooooooooo ill see you all soon people see if you can spot me and my many disguises (ooh mods I have two internet cafes 3 minutes away) good luck x

You write like a baby .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back