• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread HMRC v SUFC - FINAL hearing on 1st March. DISMISSED

Outcome of HMRC court case 1 March

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 pages of nonsense and hearsay. Congratulations all.
it should reach 100 but its not all nonsense just a large percentage, but nonsense or not it does show the supporters love for this club to a large degree, thats not to be taken lightly Texas Eslan.

Reactions: TJC
It wasn’t Monacan. But was a pension fund!

Snippets from filming will go out over weekend, and explain what he was going to do!
A pension fund would be worse than Ron and that is saying something! No question about it. Would love to see a pension fund go to their stakeholders and say we are buying southend United football club lol!

But just in case we are, I'm sure you'll be first in line with the apologies, yes?
Yes absolutely, I will be first in line with an apology.

Ron’s statement has now pretty much confirmed what I’ve been saying on here. I work for a very large construction firm, and through talking to many of my contacts within the industry who are all very much in the know, the general feedback is that they wouldn’t touch FF with a barge pole whilst Ron is in charge, they said it’s just too much of a high risk given his credit history.

The £5 million bridging loan was expected by October but here we are nearly in February and Ron still hasn’t secured it.

The FF development is worth say £500 million? Yet some fans on here still think Ron will deliver that even though he can’t secure only £5 million to pay off HMRC and keep us afloat for the next few months.

As I’ve said, and I’ll stand by this, Ron’s only option is to sell the club now or we’re finished.

Ron has run out of people to turn to and has burnt too many bridges in the industry. The only way the new stadium and development will be built now is under new ownership. As long as Ron still owns the club the new stadium will not be built!!

What comes to mind right now.

If my house is not for sale, but someone knocks on my door and asks… I would say for the right price.

Why RM won’t even engage in a 30 minute conversation with Carl only god knows, if you ask me. What harm is it actually going to do?

Surely something not for sale, is more profitable to sell than something that is?
Maybe as someone has knocked earlier (or later) with a better offer.

Ron’s statement has now pretty much confirmed what I’ve been saying on here. I work for a very large construction firm, and through talking to many of my contacts within the industry who are all very much in the know, the general feedback is that they wouldn’t touch FF with a barge pole whilst Ron is in charge, they said it’s just too much of a high risk given his credit history.

The £5 million bridging loan was expected by October but here we are nearly in February and Ron still hasn’t secured it.

The FF development is worth say £500 million? Yet some fans on here still think Ron will deliver that even though he can’t secure only £5 million to pay off HMRC and keep us afloat for the next few months.

As I’ve said, and I’ll stand by this, Ron’s only option is to sell the club now or we’re finished.

Ron has run out of people to turn to and has burnt too many bridges in the industry. The only way the new stadium and development will be built now is under new ownership. As long as Ron still owns the club the new stadium will not be built!!
Oh look at me I am so important and have spoke to the heads of all these big construction companies who don’t want to be involved with a project worth over half a billion pound. Give it a rest now it’s boring. Same old posts, calling people stupid etc. Making a fool of yourself and will no doubt go quiet when you are proven wrong.

Ron's not even a director anymore of most of the companies involved in the developement - the stadium isn't being built by Southend United is it?

Actually anyone know what entity is building the stadium?

What comes to mind right now.

If my house is not for sale, but someone knocks on my door and asks… I would say for the right price.

Why RM won’t even engage in a 30 minute conversation with Carl only god knows, if you ask me. What harm is it actually going to do?

Surely something not for sale, is more profitable to sell than something that is?

And if the person knocking offered you a fifth of the value, which is what Carl has done for the project, you would slam the door in there face and tell them where to go.

Oh look at me I am so important and have spoke to the heads of all these big construction companies who don’t want to be involved with a project worth over half a billion pound. Give it a rest now it’s boring. Same old posts, calling people stupid etc. Making a fool of yourself and will no doubt go quiet when you are proven wrong.
Where have I said i’m all important? I’m just dealing in facts from what I’ve been told by people a lot more in the know than you clearly are.

It’s only worth a half a billion pounds if the company who are building it get paid in full and would you risk your company on a property developer who’s potless and is in
and out of court 2-3 times a year with unpaid debts and can’t pay his staff on time? That’s a hell of a risk wouldn’t you say for that sort of money.

Why am I making a fool of myself when I’m only dealing in facts from reliable sources,? Did Ron’s statement on Wednesday confirm he’s secured the loan with less than
5 weeks left to save the club? No it was a pointless statement that could have been made straight after the hearing, not a week later with no more news that the loans been secured.

Boring you say? Do you think some aren’t bored by your constant dribble about moaning at protestors for trying to do something to save their club or by constantly saying, what’s the point, Ron won’t sell, he’s going nowhere.

Let’s see who looks the fool in a few weeks time shall we

He said Iwas told i know .The thing still stands that we will all find out on march the 1st .So the only question is if the club goes into administation then surly any administrator has to look for offers to buy the club to wich at that point Ron wont have A say Bootsand laces is owned by Ron as is Roots hall .So i take it thoes two peaces of land would be up for purches .So anyone with a ready amount of cash could purches said land .Am i wrong .

Where have I said i’m all important? I’m just dealing in facts from what I’ve been told by people a lot more in the know than you clearly are.

It’s only worth a half a billion pounds if the company who are building it get paid in full and would you risk your company on a property developer who’s potless and is in
and out of court 2-3 times a year with unpaid debts and can’t pay his staff on time?
That’s a hell of a risk wouldn’t you say for that sort of money.

Why am I making a fool of myself when I’m only dealing in facts from reliable sources,? Did Ron’s statement on Wednesday confirm he’s secured the loan with less than
5 weeks left to save the club? No it was a pointless statement that could have been made straight after the hearing, not a week later with no more news that the loans been secured.

Boring you say? Do you think some aren’t bored by your constant dribble about moaning at protestors for trying to do something to save their club or by constantly saying, what’s the point, Ron won’t sell, he’s going nowhere.

Let’s see who looks the fool in a few weeks time shall we
The problem is that's the football club that you are talking about, he might be the owner, but they are not the ones that will be doing the development project. I don't know who it is supposed to be but if it is a respectable company your friends will all be undercutting each other for a project that size.

He said Iwas told i know .The thing still stands that we will all find out on march the 1st .So the only question is if the club goes into administation then surly any administrator has to look for offers to buy the club to wich at that point Ron wont have A say Bootsand laces is owned by Ron as is Roots hall .So i take it thoes two peaces of land would be up for purches .So anyone with a ready amount of cash could purches said land .Am i wrong .
The club will go into liquidation, the only assets it owns is the players contracts. The training ground and the other land will be owned by other companies and won't be effected.

I'm guessing no one is offering 100m for just the club - and Ron doesn't own all the development does he? So if his partners don't want to sell then can Ron?
The subject of partners is something interesting. Do we currently know who he is in bed with in regards partners? ( excuse the joke 😂)
I don’t always read all the posts but I have always assumed that Ron’s not doing this size project alone.
I know it’s hard to give actual facts, but Ron keeps muddying the water as to say.

The problem is that's the football club that you are talking about, he might be the owner, but they are not the ones that will be doing the development project. I don't know who it is supposed to be but if it is a respectable company your friends will all be undercutting each other for a project that size.
I’m afraid that’s incorrect. Ron stands to make a fortune on FF, some have quoted £100 million. He would not be getting that sort of return if he wasn’t heavily involved financially in FF. Yes he has some financial help but it’s his name on the project and that’s what’s making construction companies very nervous into touching the development

Someone speaking sense for once!!! I also know someone who's company was due to start work (I won't say what) in early December which had been booked in for a long time even though I warned him not too as it would likely affect him financially. Constant start delays meant his company and many other's pulled out and won't even consider working on the project again.

People seem to think Ron CAN deliver the stadium but I'm very much in the opposite boat, I don't think he'll be able to get the funding or the people wanting to work for him.

I’m afraid that’s incorrect. Ron stands to make a fortune on FF, some have quoted £100 million. He would not be getting that sort of return if he wasn’t heavily involved financially in FF. Yes he has some financial help but it’s his name on the project and that’s what’s making construction companies very nervous into touching the development
He might well be I as just saying that it's the football club that's in and out of court etc not any development company that he might be involved in.

Lenrose Housing and Allied Commercial Exporters are supposed to be in charge of the project and Ron isn't a director of either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back